• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Yeah, but at least you guys have Budd's Creek for motocross. My buddies and I roll down there each year for it so all is not lost there. :D Perhaps all the stores will balance out over time? Good luck!
    i can hear the drag strip and dirt track from my house. the dirt bikes just sound like a quiet popcorn fart from ther though. I have lived down here all my life and only been to the motocross track once. you can have it! I would rather have a gun store that doesnt make me feel like i got a colonoscopy from them everytime i walk out.....

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I picked up two of the 42" cases at Lavale Walmart. One last weekend and one this weekend. If they have any left, I will pick up one next weekend. I figure one a week gives others a chance to get theirs.

Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    I got the last two at the Cockeysville WM. Someone had hidden them on top of the ammo case completely out of sight until I stood on a cooler. Also saw a staffmem er from a. lose by gun store cruising the ammo case. Guess he was visiting their "wholesaler."

TheSPkid

Sep 24, 2008
    Severna Park
    I got the last two at the Cockeysville WM. Someone had hidden them on top of the ammo case completely out of sight until I stood on a cooler. Also saw a staffmem er from a. lose by gun store cruising the ammo case. Guess he was visiting their "wholesaler."

Nice pull. I like those cases a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom