• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    WJZ claims gun owners will just have to "do their homework" in order to understand the convoluted regs on all this schit.

We have to do our homework to prevent the permanent loss of our rights! The entire point of this open ended ambiguous law is so each and every one of us could be perceived to be in violation of some aspect of it and charged. Stripping us of our rights and property and bankrupting us with legal fees if we would have any chance whatsoever of regaining our rights. They seek to disenfranchise each and every one of us in effect enslaving us and anyone worthy of the title American. These are Domestic Enemies plain and simple and will never stop or surrender.

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    I'm reminded of an oath I took many years ago - "...I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

It has become clear who are the domestic enemies of the American People. We must allow our enemies no quarter and be relentless in the fight for our rights.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    Do we have a list anywhere that contains all the saps who voted for SB 281 and who voted here that are up for re-election in 2014? Would be nice to be able to print out and hand to the uneducated voters going to the polls next year who they should be voting against.

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Do we have a list anywhere that contains all the saps who voted for SB 281 and who voted here that are up for re-election in 2014? Would be nice to be able to print out and hand to the uneducated voters going to the polls next year who they should be voting against.

This would be a nice tool to have, spray painted on every highway overpass.

There is one list at the top of SB281, however, there are others that need to be held accountable.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I just sent this to Senator Astle, the only democrat who voted against the regs yesterday:

Senator Astle,

My name is CrazySanMan and I'm a Democrat and a resident of Baltimore County. I would like to thank you for your work yesterday on the committee that considered the COMAR regulations for SB281. You were the only member of your party present who opposed the regulations in their current state. This has not gone unnoticed, and you have received a lot of praise in the pro-2A community both in Maryland and nationwide. Maryland needs more politicians like yourself, who do the right thing, instead of those who do what is right for their political party's leadership.

I must admit I am deeply concerned that the Maryland State Police have managed to recreate themselves as the fourth branch of government, able to create legislation on a whim via regulations. The whole live fire requirement of the HQL was removed from SB281 via amendment, yet the MSP were able to re-insert it with a regulation. It is frightening to think that a group of appointed, not elected, officials can quietly create state law with no debate and with disregard for data or public testimony. I hope this behavior can be stopped before the MSP become firmly entrenched as the fourth branch of government in our state.

Thank you,
    CrazySanMan

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I was there until right before Vinnie DeMarco spoke. When the two MSP lackeys kept saying 'we consulted the AG and he said it was okay', I though my head would explode.

When I saw this rumple suited specimen, I pegged him for some liberal Jewish rabid anti. Seems I got the religion wrong.

vd.jpg

I was proud to stand with all of you, and glad to pass out MSI stickers and pocket Constitutions.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Vinnie was there before the rally, closer to the street. He was pacing awkwardly with his head down for 15 minutes or so before approaching a media member. He said some quick words and was out of there.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I had a nice long chat with Betty LeBrun shortly after the rally. She then went in to testify and gave them a good dose while holding up her pocket constitution!

I cracked up a couple sentences in after she started speaking. I could not hold it in. It was two things - she was giving them what for, but it was that she was giving this amazing bluster...for things the rest of us had been instructed would be unproductive.

It was this great yet ultimately unproductive bluster...and I lost it. Not my finest moment.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Vinnie was there before the rally, closer to the street. He was pacing awkwardly with his head down for 15 minutes or so before approaching a media member. He said some quick words and was out of there.

The next time he shows up at OUR rally, surround him peaceably and respectfully, but surround him so the media can't get near him.

He's a media whore and an Owe'Malley tool. If he was THAT uncomfortable and nervous while waiting with no one around, imagine how uncomfortable and nervous he would be with a 100 or so Pro2A supporters there to counter any BS that the spouts with FACTS.

And it would be a plus if he were wearing light colored trousers. :innocent0

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The next time he shows up at OUR rally, surround him peaceably and respectfully, but surround him so the media can't get near him.

He's a media whore and an Owe'Malley tool. If he was THAT uncomfortable and nervous while waiting with no one around, imagine how uncomfortable and nervous he would be with a 100 or so Pro2A supporters there to counter any BS that the spouts with FACTS.

And it would be a plus if he were wearing light colored trousers. :innocent0
    How true is that! lol
    When he appeared, I was with 4 other people at the time, on the opposite end of the square. From what I've seen of him, he's very socially passive. He keeps his head down and avoids eye-contact.

I think someone from our group offered him one of those "Self defense is a civil right" stickers shortly before the hearing, lol.

Mr H

Banana'd
    How true is that! lol
    When he appeared, I was with 4 other people at the time, on the opposite end of the square. From what I've seen of him, he's very socially passive. He keeps his head down and avoids eye-contact.

I think someone from our group offered him one of those "Self defense is a civil right" stickers shortly before the hearing, lol.

I sent hvymax over to play with him.

:D

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    I'm not surprised it's not worse with the abolishment of the 2 Senators per County that was once in MD, but determined to be unconstitutional by the Warrren Court in Reynolds v. Sims in 1964.
    That's one thing that I think would help fix many of the problems a lot of states are facing. Yes there's probably some state(s) that are so overwhelmingly blue that it wouldn't have an impact, but for the vast majority it would create a shift away from the lefties in the state senates.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Did anyone other than VinnyD come out today in support of this crap??

Yep, the woman from the MOMs group was there for a while at the rally. She over on the Executive house side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom