• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Guess they aren't as popular as they used to be. Especially with the gen2 out now(rare as it may be)
    I remember two bring posted last year at the same time for around $500 and they didnt last a day :shocked3:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I'm absolutely in the market for one, but I'm holding out for a Gen 2. Contacted some IPs, some of whom were even nice enough to reply to me........

Looks like I'm going to have to transfer in a Gen 2. Also the guy selling it in the OP isn't exactly down the street from me .

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I'm absolutely in the market for one, but I'm holding out for a Gen 2. Contacted some IPs, some of whom were even nice enough to reply to me........

Looks like I'm going to have to transfer in a Gen 2. Also the guy selling it in the OP isn't exactly down the street from me .

When I am not throwing coins all over the place......

This is an open apology for not getting back to you sooner.
    Honestly those things are a bitch to get if I told you we could get one and said it would be in soon I would be lying.

Sorry I suck.

bg71361

Apr 30, 2012

What are the differences between Gen 1 and Gen 2?

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    When I am not throwing coins all over the place......

This is an open apology for not getting back to you sooner.
    Honestly those things are a bitch to get if I told you we could get one and said it would be in soon I would be lying.

Sorry I suck.

Stand up guy here. Thanks for owning it. Find the doc with the fantastic hair and let's show some beer who's boss.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    What are the differences between Gen 1 and Gen 2?

Slimmer fore end with rails. Better front site. Better locking mechanism when folded. Maybe a different grip. Only saw one and these are what come to mind.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I just picked up a new Sub2k Gen 2 .40 (Glock 22) on Gunbroker for $460 plus shipping. Also picked up used Beretta CX4 9mm (PX4 mags, convertible to 92FS) on GB for $575. The Sub2k Gen 2 not only has a much better front sight (iron instead of plastic), it also has a threaded barrel covered by a barrel nut so you can add a suppressor if you want. Haven't got either one yet, but can't wait to try them out. I've seen the Gen 1 Sub2k go on GB in the $350-$400 range.

Last edited:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I just picked up a new Sub2k Gen 2 .40 (Glock 22) on Gunbroker for $460 plus shipping. Also picked up used Beretta CX4 9mm (PX4 mags, convertible to 92FS) on GB for $575. The Sub2k Gen 2 not only has a much better front sight (iron instead of plastic), it also has a threaded barrel covered by a barrel nut so you can add a suppressor if you want. Haven't got either one yet, but can't wait to try them out. The Gen 1 Sub2k is going for pretty cheap right now ($350 range).

I bet all the people who were selling them for $500 last year are pretty tickled with themselves :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom