• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I came across this from my LinkedIn job feed. I thought some of you may be interested.

You probably need a linkedIn account to apply unless you find it elsewhere.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view...ored-job-viewjob-link&midToken=AQHndvrcn7TYlA
    Responsibilities

The Program Manager Development Program (PMDP) serves as a training ground for recent college graduates to prepare them for careers as a Program Manager, Software/Hardware Project Manager, or Engineering Leader within the National Security Agency (NSA). As an entry-level PMDP participant, you will be a part of a team that handles a wide range of projects encompassing all that is involved in providing new and improved intelligence capabilities and products to our customers.

As a participant of the program, you will be required to complete four, nine-month rotational assignments in selected areas within NSA. During this three-year commitment, you will receive training in federal acquisition to become Level 2 DAWIA certified in Program Management, take six graduate-level courses toward a Master's degree in Technology Management or related field, and earn Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute. Following the successful completion of PMDP, you will assume a Project Management position within NSA.

Responsibilities:
    Responsibilities include the management and analysis of program costs, schedules and performance, ensuring prompt, proper execution and accounting for all contractual fiscal transaction and deliverables, managing outlays, and maintaining a portfolio of all associated technical tasks.

Qualifications

Qualifications

Entry is with a High School diploma and 3 years of experience, or an Associate's degree and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and no experience.

* Degree must be in engineering, systems management, computer science, program management, or a related field.

-No more than two (2) years of experience in Program Management
    -Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology. Cumulative 3.5 GPA preferred
    -Agree to commit three (3) years to the Program Management Development Program (PMDP) and an equal amount of time in a project management position with NSA
    'Successful completion of additional NSA specific training

Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule

Salary is commensurate with education and experience.

Salary range: $43,057 to $59,689

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    It just seems to me that everyone working at the NSA pretty much hates it but can't afford to leave.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom