• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I am not mad at you. But, I could use a YHM diamond series specter length rail soon. Any idea when these might come in?

Thanks,

TyFroMD

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I am not mad at you. But, I could use a YHM diamond series specter length rail soon. Any idea when these might come in?

Thanks,

TyFroMD

YHM dosent update Dealers accurately. You can order a metric crap ton of stuuf from YHM and it will be sent very sporadically.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    JoeBob, I have done and will do alot more business with you and your outfit. Your prices are more than fair and turnaround time on delivery is awesome. It was a hard decision to make on your part but, business is never easy. :D Hang in there, you have freinds here.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    This statement piqued my interest. How did your shop, based out of Kansas, become affiliated with MD Shooters?

+1 on that. I was refferred to you from another MDS member for a scope and didn't realize it at the time that you were an IP. Already placed my second order with you guys! Your prices are still a good deal in this competitive market.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    YHM dosent update Dealers accurately. You can order a metric crap ton of stuuf from YHM and it will be sent very sporadically.

Unfortunately that is correct. We order hundreds of thousands of dollars a year from YHM and don't get any sort of updates on orders. Heck, they've even been denying our orders over the last year for some items like stripped uppers, stripped lowers, etc.

This statement piqued my interest. How did your shop, based out of Kansas, become affiliated with MD Shooters?

We had done a fair amount of business with a handful of guys on here a few years back (Off the top of my head, at least FivePointStar & tss1004) and basically got steered into being a vendor on here due to group buy offerings and us being able to serve the MD Shooters guys pretty well.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    T-shirt deal? Did I miss a t-shirt offering?

JoeBob Gear

Gotta add one to your cart and we'll get it thrown into your box if its over $100.

As of now, the free tshirt deal is good to go.

In MY opinion, the free tshirt deal is better than a 5% discount for the consumer as it adds value long-term that's tangible.

The Tshirt offer might get bumped up to $200-$250, but for now its static.

We've had some guys who will place $100 orders back to back to back to get a ton of free shirts, which is kind of annoying on our end :lol2:.

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    I don't do as much business with you as I'd like because of my personal financial situation, but you've always been top-notch. I'll still buy from you when I can. I wear my joebob t-shirts all the time, lol.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Definetly not buying from you anymore, that 5% ruins it...........jk you are the best online retailer I have ever dealt with and will continue to do so. I just showed a guy at work your site so Im sure he'll be ordering from you in the year 2018 when your stock replenishes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom