• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Due to the current market conditions and shipping costs that have been increased this spring from USPS & Fedex we have discontinued all forum discounts for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

RDF5186

Feb 26, 2012
    HARFORD CO
    I can't speak for all, but that WILL NOT affect me continuing to shop with you Joesph. Great Service Fast Shipping at a great price. Plus I love the stickers. Lol

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Still will be my first place to check...even if seekins lowers and g19 mags sold in like 12seconds other day ha

Is this the 5% off coupon? Have you canceled it everywhere, like I know you have stuff from slickguns etc

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Still will be my first place to check...even if seekins lowers and g19 mags sold in like 12seconds other day ha

Is this the 5% off coupon? Have you canceled it everywhere, like I know you have stuff from slickguns etc

Yes, ALL discounts will be discontinued other than military/LEO discounts, or promotional offers that we run from time to time.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    you have to do what you have to..

like every said.. not going to stop me from buying from you.. :)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Unfortunately we were between a rock and a hard place. We basically had to discontinue discounts, or bump up free shipping to a higher tier due to the increased cost to do business (our bandwidth alone cost us $4000 last month) and shipping costs. We spent over $20,000 in outbound shipping costs (on-top of what customers paid) alone last month, prior to all the shipping increase (5-15% depending on destination and residential surcharges).

We felt the free shipping tier benefited the most people, and its easier to enable or disable discounts, so we went that route. Right now most of the "flippers" are the biggest users of the discounts, honestly, so we felt it would be best to keep our prices exactly what they are on the website, rather than allowing discounts, to avoid jacking up our retail prices due to the outrageous demand lately.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Still not bad prices....and I dont understand how someone could be upset about losing a discount they got from signing up for a free website.

With that being said...I hope your forum presence doesnt decrease by any way due to this. You have, in the past, offered a lot of good deals to members here.

I made an order after my PM was sent last night. Thanks....looking forward to the APV scope and mounts for my new Savage.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Still not bad prices....and I dont understand how someone could be upset about losing a discount they got from signing up for a free website.

With that being said...I hope your forum presence doesnt decrease by any way due to this. You have, in the past, offered a lot of good deals to members here.

I made an order after my PM was sent last night. Thanks....looking forward to the APV scope and mounts for my new Savage.

Our presence here will be just the same.

You wouldn't believe how many customers in random ass states use the MD shooters discount :sad20:

We'll continue to offer some "exclusive" deals, only for MD Shooters Members, rather than the discount. This may mean better availability on BCG's, Lowers, etc.

The biggest issue we have right now is we can't serve most of our current customers well at all due to scarcity of parts, and "flippers".

What we CAN do, is offer better service and availability on things so you guys get product at a fair price, that you can actually put your hands on within a few days.

Parts will continue to be hard to get through the next 6-12 months, but I think prices should start simmering down here within the next 30-60 days. Unless pending legislation locally to you guys, or federally occur...

We know and understand the issue with you guys and the pending MD gun ban laws. Ergo, we'll try to do our part to hook you guys up with things such as lowers at a fair price.

Also...we'll cut someone's nuts off if they use our special availability for MDShooters on products at a fair price for their financial advantage :innocent0

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    I have had limited dealing with you Joseph but it was a good experience and the fact that you personally helped me out holds a lot of weight. Now if you could get me a complete upper ......

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Totally understandable given the conditions we are facing.

It won't stop me from buying from your store at all.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Seems reasonable to me given your current overhead. Won't stop me from ordering more from you. Thank you for being direct and upfront about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom