• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Finally, after almost a year in the making.

ADC1BC8C-8AC0-4AA5-AF67-7DA25D24D594-3175-000001BB285145FA_zpsad5cda28.jpg

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    the HK MP5 SD is freakin quieter than a suppressed 22 firing subsonics. The only thing quieter is a Staple gun

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      72.2 KB · Views: 787

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    These can be transferred in Md no problem on a form 4?

Thats still up for debate. Its <29" OAL. I did my paperwork before Oct so Im good but not sure if you can get (or convert) one now.

Edit: I see Wayne beat me to the resp. You can extend the "stock" about 3/4" but would still have to pin some sort of long muzzle device. Might be cleaner/simpler to buy the carbine and just not chop the barrel as far.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    Thats still up for debate. Its <29" OAL. I did my paperwork before Oct so Im good but not sure if you can get (or convert) one now.

Edit: I see Wayne beat me to the resp. You can extend the "stock" about 3/4" but would still have to pin some sort of long muzzle device. Might be cleaner/simpler to buy the carbine and just not chop the barrel as far.

But an SBR is a "handgun" in maryland... :innocent0

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Can you give us a rundown on the build? Upper? Parts? Suppressor?

Dave

Spikes Punisher lower
    CMMG 9MM upper assembly
    CMMG ramped bolt
    CMMG charging handle
    YHM Diamond 7" floating handguard
    ADCO 5.5" barrel, threaded 1/2x28
    Hahn toploader mag block
    RRA 9MM buffer
    32rd Metalform mags
    SWR Octane 9 HD can

I SBRed my lower and bought the complete upper kit used on AR15.com. The only think I am not happy with is the threading on the barrel. My SWR factory fixed mounting adapter will not thread all the way to the shoulder. I had to add a washer to get it to fit correctly. Not a big deal but still. If I was made of money it would be a Troy three lug but the barrels were hard to find and the mount is expensive. I also should have bought the Octane 45 and just shot 9mm through it but I didn't have a USP Tactical at the time I ordered like I do now. Guess I need another can. I will see how this can works on subsonic 300 BLK once work picks up again and I have some fun money.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Spikes Punisher lower
    CMMG 9MM upper assembly
    CMMG ramped bolt
    CMMG charging handle
    YHM Diamond 7" floating handguard
    ADCO 5.5" barrel, threaded 1/2x28
    Hahn toploader mag block
    RRA 9MM buffer
    32rd Metalform mags
    SWR Octane 9 HD can

I SBRed my lower and bought the complete upper kit used on AR15.com. The only think I am not happy with is the threading on the barrel. My SWR factory fixed mounting adapter will not thread all the way to the shoulder. I had to add a washer to get it to fit correctly. Not a big deal but still. If I was made of money it would be a Troy three lug but the barrels were hard to find and the mount is expensive. I also should have bought the Octane 45 and just shot 9mm through it but I didn't have a USP Tactical at the time I ordered like I do now. Guess I need another can. I will see how this can works on subsonic 300 BLK once work picks up again and I have some fun money.

Sweet rig. I put together a 9mm AR using an LRM169 upper with integral suppressor and an SBR lower. Will post a pic later when I can.

Dave

Afdiesel

Mar 7, 2013
    Middletown
    Went to pick up the MAC 10 and a suppressor tonight and got to see the other kids while I was there. Hopefully just a few more weeks on the big one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      161.2 KB · Views: 684

Afdiesel

Mar 7, 2013
    Middletown
    That's too much fun for one person. :thumbsup:

They all have the fun switch on them but the two minis are NIB. They're going to stay that way. The full size is a really clean, almost new shooter. I guess I'm a collector/ investor and a shooter. I try to have one of each, a NIB example and a shooter of everything. I just can't bring myself to make one of the minis used though... If anybody has a clean used mini for sale though, I could be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom