• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The system’s media link parser knows what to do with a TWITTER.COM url, but not what to do with the X.COM urls that are now replacing them. Manually editing pasted links makes it work, but that’s a little annoying. Is there an admin-facing place to add media url rules, or is that baked in?

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    How can I delete private messages? It says I have reached my limit of 600 messages, but it says my capacity is at 52% at the top. I select messages to delete, but there's no option to delete. I can leave conversation, and mark them read or unread, but no option to delete. No I can't reply to messages. How do I delete some?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    How can I delete private messages? It says I have reached my limit of 600 messages, but it says my capacity is at 52% at the top. I select messages to delete, but there's no option to delete. I can leave conversation, and mark them read or unread, but no option to delete. No I can't reply to messages. How do I delete some?

Select the "conversation" and choose "Leave".

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    @texkev

any update on the dark Home Screen colors and quoted posts not showing ? Quoted parts being all white, text and background? especially while quoting? (Pic quoting your post is attached)

Look for the toggle box between each MSG, click those. Then LEAVE CONVERSATION

IMG_2259.png

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Last week or so I've not been able to see any alerts, it's just a white screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
      Screenshot_1.jpg
      4.1 KB · Views: 43

fredthe

MDS Supporter
    Oct 18, 2023
    Bowie, MD
    Is it normal that I can't attach photos from my (Android) phone? Tyring to add a .jpg but it says "The uploaded file was not an image as expected."

It looks like I can upload a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_225828_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20231218_225828_Chrome.jpg
      89.8 KB · Views: 39

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Is it normal that I can't attach photos from my (Android) phone? Tyring to add a .jpg but it says "The uploaded file was not an image as expected."

It looks like I can upload a screenshot

I usually get that when it's not a jpg, even though it has the jpg extension. When that happens it's usually in webp format.

Your phone knows how to display the content even though it has the wrong extension. The board software doesn't.

Try this... view the image on your phone, and take a screenshot while viewing it. That will create an actual jpg copy. Now crop (if desired) and upload the screenshot of your image.

It may be easier to use a conversion app, but this way you don't need to install an app.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Starting this morning, if I switch on my expressvpn, mdshooters boots me out and gives me the sign in screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom