• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    OK, so please be patient with us, sometimes when flipping a site over small database errors can occur, so what was working during testing may not work as we go live.

Sorry for the delay, rebuilding threads, photos, etc just takes some time for a site this large.

So at this point please ONLY REPORT errors in this thread. Things like Youtube BBcode will need to have a script run on them to convert, coming soon, etc...

We can make design tweaks and small fixes later, not an issue whatsoever.

ANYONE having LOGIN issues email me using the contact form at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I had some 500+ PMs; now I'm told that I've reached my max at 300. (I had paid to extend the size of my mailbox to 600 previously. I'd be glad to pay more to both restore the lost PMs (which would include the "sent" as well as received. Even greater capacity would be appreciated, and of course additionally compensated, if possible.)

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    The forum list is nearly impossible to read in landscape on mobile phones.
    Th
    r
    e
    ad
    Ti
    t
    l
    es
    Show like stacked letters.

11151651-53E5-40EA-ABA7-B4C25F932EF7.jpeg

Last edited:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Taptalk no worky. Also seems to have lost some posts in transition. (I, too, would like my inbox number bumped and would pay for it.)

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Just a comment, it's a little hard to see the difference between read and unread threads.

Site loads quick.

Some may complain about the 20 threads/posts per page not being changeable in Xenforo on an individual basis.

The new "Media" add button is a great improvement over what was available before.

Great job on the transition.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I had some 500+ PMs; now I'm told that I've reached my max at 300. (I had paid to extend the size of my mailbox to 600 previously. I'd be glad to pay more to both restore the lost PMs (which would include the "sent" as well as received. Even greater capacity would be appreciated, and of course additionally compensated, if possible.)
    +1 on this.

Thanks to texkev for all his hard.

Being a geezer dinosaur, and also like a cat in that I can tolerate no change, this new format will take much time to figure out, but MDS is still the best site around, and I better start swimming, or I'll sink like a stone.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County

Same issue here re: PM limit of 600 being reduced to 300. This definitely changed during the switchover.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    How do you edit posts?

Trying to edit the Essen Room meetup thread.

Also looks like some posts in that thread did not roll over to the new site (smkranz's FJB penny door prize for one)

Oh, I see an 'Edit' link in this post, but not in my Essen Room posts, and they are not that old. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom