• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NiteOwl

Grasshoppa
    Sep 19, 2011
    Pylesville, MD
    Hi! Just joined up recently after deciding to finally try to get a C&R license (which arrived yesterday, less than 3 weeks after the ATF charged my card). I live in northern Harford County, close to the PA border. I've always had a minor interest in WWII, though I got more into planes than guns. I got a bit more interested in the guns when I first started playing Battlefield 1942 on the PC way back when, and that interest followed into the Call of Duty series. But I figured I'd never be able to own any of those guns.

But then I married into a hunting family. My then fiancee took me to my first gun show. Last year for my birthday, she took me to the range to shoot. My father-in-law managed to acquire a Type 99 from a friend whose grandfather brought it back from the war. (Still hoping I can "borrow" it from him to try to get a gunsmith to get it in shooting condition; my father-in-law tells me that while he was trying to get the bolt unstuck, the safety popped off.)

So now I'm here, using all of you for your knowledge. :D Why, just from looking around so far, I've learned that all those $80 Russian guns in crates at gun shows aren't some big scam. :) So... hi.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Why, just from looking around so far, I've learned that all those $80 Russian guns in crates at gun shows aren't some big scam. :) So... hi.

If you are interested in one of those Mosins check out Keepshooting, they are an IP here and Mario is super to deal with. I just picked up one from him a couple of weeks ago for $85

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    :D

Attachments

• redneckmansion2.jpg
      redneckmansion2.jpg
      125.9 KB · Views: 111

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010