• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    If anyone is looking for nice Czech VZ-58 (VZ-2008) mags: left side, about 1/3 of the way back has (or had) them for $18/ea. in brand new condition. Cheapest I've seen…

Also Izhmash bakelite ak-47 mags for $30. They're blocked at 10 rds, but that can be remedied in about 45 seconds.

J&G sales, I think they are called - I may be wrong about that..

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    Will you be doing any assembly there or is everything already put together?

I was thinking on going to the show and if you are building, I'd bring a stripped lower I've been putting off putting together.

Yes Precession Firearms was doing assembly there like they normally do. I went today (took the Dulles Toll Road as 66 was a mess like previously stated, thank you WTOP). I ended up purchasing a light\green laser combo for a recent build, $10 gen2 Magpuls mags and $10 Korean AK47 mags. The trip home was a drag- the Woodrow Wilson bridge was backed up to Springfield (95 exit), fun... It was still a good day.

59f100292

May 20, 2012
    My girlfriend is looking to get her first handgun, revolver. Have you guys noticed a good S&W or Ruger selection at the show this weekend? is it worth the time to drive down for her to handle a variety and see what she prefers?

SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    My girlfriend is looking to get her first handgun, revolver. Have you guys noticed a good S&W or Ruger selection at the show this weekend? is it worth the time to drive down for her to handle a variety and see what she prefers?

I was over there yesterday, and I did see a decent amount of revolvers. Did see some S&W ones, not sure about the Rugers. I was on the hunt for something else, so couldn't tell ya what models and/or prices though.

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mark, at Precision is the best. He knows AR's exceedingly well and that may be an understatement. His uppers also use the finest components, specifically the barrel. He uses Lijla, Colt, DD, etc. Really the good stuff. He carries everything one could ever want or need for an AR build. I always stop by when attending. Alas, the budget has been devastated.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    So I picked up 50 rounds of PPU Nagant pistol ammo, 180 rounds of Ukranian 5.45x39, and 200 rounds of Portuguese 7.62x51 Nato.

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    People that say shows aren't worth it because its cheaper on the web will get the future joy of no local stores or shows. Dealers can't stock the lower volume stuff if they don't get cash flow from the more popular items.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    6umu9ygy.jpg

imtan8

Jun 9, 2014
    Virginia
    Ammo were expensive IMO. They were selling CCI .22 Mini Mags 100 rounds for $20. No one was buying them for that price. One booth even had a crossed out $25 and had Gun Show sale $20

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Yes Precession Firearms was doing assembly there like they normally do.

I wound up helping a friend out that had some medical issues pop up on him so my day went sideways in a hurry.

Nice to know for the future though. :thumbsup:

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Did anyone see any shotgun powder?

I was able to snag a container of IMR PB on Friday at opening of the show. I had other shotgun powders on my list (unique, international, universal, green dot) and that was the only one they had. I doubt they have any shotgun powder by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeePeeMcGee

Jun 24, 2013
    NOVA
    TONS of revolvers at the show... S&W, Ruger, Taurus, Charter Arms, some old Colts... I cant remember them all honestly. Lots of high end long guns... super high end collectible pieces. The show had everything except cheap ammo.

VikingFan65

Apr 19, 2013
    Howard County
    My NRA membership needed renewing, so I made the drive. Picked up some standard capacity magazines for a couple of SIGs and H&Ks. I did see a FDE SCAR17 for under $2500.

Rugbier

Jul 19, 2010
    MD
    Just to save an unnecessary trip

Has any of you seen AR15-9 magazines ( 32 or 25 rounds) ?

Thanks

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Dennis Todd had 32 round colt 9mm for $100+ didn't ask about 25s

Didn't notice elsewhere I was looking fr other stuff

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Just to save an unnecessary trip

Has any of you seen AR15-9 magazines ( 32 or 25 rounds) ?

Thanks

If you are talking about the colt style just take a quality uzi mag and cut the slit in it, thats what ive been doing for mine and it still functions in the uzi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom