• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Good question. I let him take my target and just used another one. Didn't say anything about it because it didn't bother me for some reason. When he shot my second target, that's when I got irritated and asked him to stop. I asked him to read the rules when the rapid fire started. I have no authority, so not much else I could do. I'm guessing a range officer would have asked them to leave.

Did they respond in a respectful manner? I would hope so, but some folks get their panties all twisted-up into a wad.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I'm heading down there this morning to test my new build and shoot my mosin a bit. Be there in about an hour if anyone else is interested in going this morning.

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    I was there at 4:30 and shoot with BradMacc82. Shoot my 1841 Mississippi, did great at 50 yrd and not to bad at 100 yrd

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That Mississippi may have basic sights, but that sumbitch was on point.

Today was the first time I've been down there in a few weeks, debating on going again tomorrow - don't want to burn up all my ammo and have nothing left for the Delmarva shoot.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Oh it's all good. It would have been nice to meet some fellow mdshooters. I did get to talk to quite a few people after they saw me shooting my ace of spades build.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I want to get back down and work on getting my big boy 50 BMG sighting in. As well as shot my tt33 some.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I had a good day shooting both AR15s I built. There were only a few people there. I am paying for it now though. My back is killing me. It was still worth it.

quattroginger

Feb 22, 2013
    damn it was hot Saturday. ended up getting down there little after 2. waited just few minutes to find a table. went through basics teaching wife and letting her break in new gun.

By 345 it had cleared out and only couple of us left. going to remember that for next time.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The worse the weather, the better the time to be down there.

Lot of 'fair-weather' shooters, if you're ok with sweating, shooting in the rain or the snow - then you'll do fine down there.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i'll second the weather part. 90 degrees + there might be 1 person there, same with rain...I assume if you had a small pop up canopy you could get away with that for the rain.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    We call them "tactical beach umbrellas", and they do work well for rain and the hot ass days where the sun is baking you like a piece of bacon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom