More lunacy..and the reason your tactics will never work...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, since it's legal to open carry long arms in Maryland, how about we form MDS teams to sit outside recruiting stations as the patriot did in Virginia. Even having a sign saying "courtesy of maryland shooters.com".

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What kinds of people do the military think they're going to recruit, knowing that they're intimidated and afraid?

Just what Obama and Susan Rice want:

An army of Bo Bergdahl's.

"Service with honor and distinction."

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    While I agree the military has this wrong, just how in the name of Heston does it apply to 'shall issue'??

Ridiculous.

It's the old "Only the police and military....." thing.
    But now we find that they aren't even comfortable with that.

The liberal A-holes won't be happy until American citizens are being beheaded in the middle of Main Street on a regular basis.

Feb 28, 2013
    It's the old "Only the police and military....." thing.
    But now we find that they aren't even comfortable with that.

The liberal A-holes won't be happy until American citizens are being beheaded in the middle of Main Street on a regular basis.

Hell, THAT might even make libtards happy. :rolleyes:

Remember the words of the Muslim-in-Chief. "No nation should be better than another".

In another words, the USA has has it entirely too good for entirely too long and by Allah he is going to fix that by bringing us down to 3rd world levels so everybody except him can see how the REST of the world has had to live while all the rich white bigots in America plundered all their resources. :sad20:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    So, since it's legal to open carry long arms in Maryland, how about we form MDS teams to sit outside recruiting stations as the patriot did in Virginia. Even having a sign saying "courtesy of maryland shooters.com".

No.. Not in MD. Only when the left realizes that we are not going to save them will they get a
    Clue.

This is what we do wrong..we keep bailing them out..

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    No.. Not in MD. Only when the left realizes that we are not going to save them will they get a
    Clue.

This is what we do wrong..we keep bailing them out..

I think the next big thing will spawn more messes than even we can handle. They may finally get what's coming to them.

:party29:

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Apart from the tactical stupidity of the order, one also should consider how this is going to be played on for propaganda by ISIS and their ilk. "Oh look, the infidels are so scared they have taken off their uniforms....." This is going to be another major loss of face for the US in the middle east.

While Ash Carter is a puppet, I have a feeling he knows better than to do this. He certainly has enough generals around him to tell him so. I would bet this order came from someone higher in the chain of command, like Valerie Jarrett or her boss.

Hope the country is ready to hang on for a hell of a ride on the Libtard Idea Rollercoaster for the next year and a half. It's only going to get worse as he gets closer to the end of the term. And I don't even think he really cares about what happens in the next election, so it won't matter to him how much he pisses off the voters.

As an aside, I would put 50/50 odds that Obama doesn't even reside in the US once he leaves office. I think he detests us that much.

^ This. I'd bet he's going full-on "scorched earth" his last year in office. His final year buffoonery will be meandering through the courts for the next 4 years.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    It's incredible that in less than 10 years I've gone from proud to be an American to embarrassed to be an American. This country is a sinking ship.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    this is the next step.............

the recruiters will talk to new potential recruits while hiding behind their desks in civilian clothes

what a country

Obama and Rice would like nothing better than to recruit an entire army of Bo Bergdahls, who served with honor and distinction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom