• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    You have Saint James Deli, Cooks, and the Saint Inigoes Store within 5 minutes of the college. :innocent0

Oh god, those St James pizzas...

+1....back in my day the students were too busy protesting the Vietnam war....I guess we have progressed quite it bit if their biggest gripe is having to eat salad on Monday..... :sad20:

They've got plenty of other liberal peacenik protest type things they stir up. Though on the food related list, I remember when a small group of students managed to get the Daily Grind from carrying Chick-Fil-A sandwiches...yeah, having Bollywood delivered to campus was nice, but those chicken sandwiches were excellent too.

Glad I'm gone, sad we paid for 4 years of indoctrination.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    +1....back in my day the students were too busy protesting the Vietnam war....I guess we have progressed quite it bit if their biggest gripe is having to eat salad on Monday..... :sad20:

From the assholes of the 1960's/70's to the "I'm special" generation. :sad20: That being said..... what's next, getting their heads cut off? :shrug: (now you see why Id LOVE a draft) :D

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    This is slightly off topic, but I don't know where else to turn. Two years ago the Student Government Association (SGA) of St. Mary's College of Maryland passed a resolution in support of Meatless Mondays at the indirect suggestion of the current president of the college (who was later fired for reasons unrelated).

can you expand on that or point me to where I can read up on it? I had only heard she retired.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    :innocent0

brownbag-lunch.jpg

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I am not trying to complain on the internet, I am trying to let people know whats going on/get some support against it. I already am working on a counter petition against it. As for as other options, yes there are other places to eat; however we must pay in advance at the beginning of the semester, and drastically changing the menu after I already paid is dishonest. I don't want to pay $11 a meal for salad.

Frame the petition in terms of a right that everyone should have, which is being forcibly removed by a narrow-minded group that wants to impose dietary restrictions on others. Draw a parallel with gay marriage - this will make their liberal heads explode.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Start a petition to only allow meat based foods to be served on Wednesdays. Watch the hippies cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom