Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Now THAT's a nasty kidney stone!!!

:D

Great day, and thanks to all for the good time and shared toys. I considered it a special treat to be asked (or maybe it was Guinea-Pigged?!!) to shoot a member's new-to-him 686 before he'd even had a chance to try it. Very sweet shootin'arn.

And a special thanks for the approximately 1300 rounds of .22LR donations for Boy Scouts (and the trust you put in me that it will get there).

Man you're not kidding... :D

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Anyone who hasn't been to Delmarva Sporting Clays is missing a treat. I have never shot there, and its a bit of a 'hike' but TBH one of the best range experiences I've ever had.

Many thanks to Delmarva SC for hosting us, especially the Range Safety Officers who kept us organized and safe, and offered some good advice to me and my buddy.

Also thanks to MD Shooters for organizing the event and giving us a place to share knowledge. I've learned so much reading these forums.

Had a great time there today. Met some great people, and finally got to shoot my Mosin. Amazing how many folks though it was a M44. Lol. There were some very sweet firearms there, as well as a rental .50 cal which I got to shoot [10$ a shot yikes!] My little 'Walmart' swinging target, I left it out there as the legs were getting chewed up by the near misses.

Also, Special thanks to the cookie lady.. those were some good cookies!

Can't wait to go there again, its nice to be able to shoot outside at targets further than 50 yards !

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm glad everyone had fun. I will definitely keep this up as a spring shoot and work on always making it better. It was great meeting everyone. I'll get some pics up this week

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm glad everyone had fun. I will definitely keep this up as a spring shoot and work on always making it better. It was great meeting everyone. I'll get some pics up this week

A good time certainlky WAS had by all. Your generosity will be remembered.

Thanks, and was good to meet you and the GF.

Oh yeah... have you lived down how she beat you on the water bottles?!?! :D:D

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Thanks to Sleev-less for organizing this. Thanks to MrH for the ride, SNI for the cookies, and the crew at DSC for having us and generally doing a good job.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Crap. I mean, Frosh.

I need to give a super-special thanks to SNI and RDC for helping out in dealing with a certain guy who needed to sight in 2 rifles and finally got them 'in the neighborhood' before he became a total flibbertigibbit and had to quit.

;)

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Had hoped to get the Barretts side by side, but here they are one at a time. Actually one at a time is enough lol

Sleevles

Pwoolford

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Sure was a great time!

I am gonna cherish that 50 bmg shell forever. Sorry it started a trend :)

When Brad took Slev-les' target and then atoned, that was a shocker. With double ears on here, I couldn't hear it, but there's no missing how that thing feels when you are anywhere nearby. Not that bad actually when you're the one operating the trigger though.

Thanks to everyone for the SKS tips. As always, meeting more MDS good folks. Great weather, great range, great people.... What more can you ask for on an April Saturday?

Thanks Slev-les for putting it together and Mr H for the first class ride and sharing your .45 (knew I shoulda brought mine!!!

Oh and Ih8demlibz, you're a slacker. Only 5 hrs!

So..... How much does a Barrett cost anyway? 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom