• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    There must be some truth in what I'm saying to see so many with their feeling hurt.[/

It sounds like to me that you meet a lot of people who just don't like you! I have never met you and just by reading your dilusional thoughts I don't like you. I am a very likeable person and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but in every response you make dilusions of grandure seep through. Gillian wouldn't like you. The Wizzard of Oz would be perplexed as to what he could give you after all you already have everything. If you were on the Dukes of Hazard you would be cousin Di for dilusional. You wouldn't fit in on Misfit Island because you think everyone else has a problem. I just don't like you.

LOL. your special.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    There must be some truth in what I'm saying to see so many with their feeling hurt.[/

It sounds like to me that you meet a lot of people who just don't like you! I have never met you and just by reading your dilusional thoughts I don't like you. I am a very likeable person and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but in every response you make dilusions of grandure seep through. Gilligan wouldn't like you. The Wizzard of Oz would be perplexed as to what he could give you after all you already have everything. If you were on the Dukes of Hazard you would be cousin Di for dilusional. You wouldn't fit in on Misfit Island because you think everyone else has a problem. I just don't like you.

quartermiles10 when you have your face to face, PLEASE do not tell the troopers about your friends on the Wizard of Oz, Dukes of Hazard, and Gilligan island.

quartermiles10

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 17, 2012
    quartermiles10 when you have your face to face, PLEASE do not tell the troopers about your friends on the Wizard of Oz, Dukes of Hazard, and Gilligan island.

I want to apologize to Merlin. I forgot the golden rule when dealing with a person with dilusional disorder. I forgot the dilusioned persons psyche is like a house of playing cards, a little breeze and it tumbles to the ground. Merlin, I truly apologize for my oversiight and I beg your forgiveness.

I don't know how I kept a straight face while typing this.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I want to apologize to Merlin. I forgot the golden rule when dealing with a person with dilusional disorder. I forgot the dilusioned persons psyche is like a house of playing cards, a little breeze and it tumbles to the ground. Merlin, I truly apologize for my oversiight and I beg your forgiveness.

I don't know how I kept a straight face while typing this.

your alright quartermiles10. it's fun talking to you.

Sorry guys. Back on track.

drblast33

[This Space for Sale ...]
    So, the officer who called me last week that said he was going to call me on Saturday... did not call me Saturday to setup a face to face meeting. He called this morning and apologized.. He said, he just flat out forgot. I went to see him at Pikesville (I thought all applications were sent to your local barracks, but I guess mine was not). He asked me the basic questions of:
    3. Do you have a permit from another state?
    4*. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
    5*. Do you use drugs?
    6*. Do you drink rarely, socially or heavily?
    7. Have you been arrested?
    8. Have you ever been charged with domestic violence?
    9*. Do you have firearms in your house?
    11. Are you married, single or divorced?
    Do I had a live in girlfriend?
    And more on a personal question, since I have an UT permit, do I actually use it in other states?
    He said most people that he met that have them, never concealed carried.
    He said that he believes that MD WILL become a SHALL state eventually. He was quite nice and respectful.

And to my surprised, never asked for reasoning WHY I want a permit, or anything about threats, etc.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    So, the officer who called me last week that said he was going to call me on Saturday... did not call me Saturday to setup a face to face meeting. He called this morning and apologized.. He said, he just flat out forgot. I went to see him at Pikesville (I thought all applications were sent to your local barracks, but I guess mine was not). He asked me the basic questions of:
    5*. Do you use drugs?
    And more on a personal question, since I have an UT permit, do I actually use it in other states?
    He said that he believes that MD WILL become a SHALL state eventually. He was quite nice and respectful.

And to my surprised, never asked for reasoning WHY I want a permit, or anything about threats, etc.
    I may have missed it, but what are the asterisks on numbers 4,5,6 & 9 for?

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    5*. Do you use drugs?

When did you submit your application?

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    5*. Do you use drugs?

Sounds like a positive meeting.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    No, the cobwebs are starting to get pretty thick on the phone tho.

I call mine from the house phone every other day, just to be sure it's still working.....:sad20:

I don't see how some guys got called with 72 hours of sending the app in, I'm sitting at more like 3 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom