• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    been going for sometime...

nics check.. lol

Sort of...

This monster apparently gives any [designated] official the latitude to make a subjective determination based on their perception of public safety.

Then there's the Boston Chief, who is dead set that the gun is the source of the problem... unless he gets to say who gets them.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I can't wait for the first person to sue them over an issued permit which their crystal ball failed to predict the dangerous nature of said individuals. So effed up.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    My MIL who lives in one of the Boston burbs was visiting last week. She told me about how she was frightened because she was out for a walk and saw a number of coyotes heading into the preserve that abuts her condo. Apparently cats are disappearing as are a number of small dogs.

I jokingly said she needed to get herself a handgun. Her response was "Yes, I'm definitely thinking about it." I told her it was a joke and that there was no way in hell she'd be able to get a permit in Mass. "No, I think I should do it, I don't think it's that hard."

I told her to that she should certainly try and report back on how easy it is to get a CCW to protect yourself against coyotes in Mass and then be sure to vote based on her legislature's obvious concern for her personal protection.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Sort of...

This monster apparently gives any [designated] official the latitude to make a subjective determination based on their perception of public safety.

Then there's the Boston Chief, who is dead set that the gun is the source of the problem... unless he gets to say who gets them.

;)

wish it gets approved so it can get sued then to scotus.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Boston Police Commissioner Bill Evans: "I want to have discretion over who’s getting any type of gun because public safety is my main concern..."

And everyone's health and well being, everywhere, is mine.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Boston, like Chicago, is run by thugs who dress well.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Sort of...

Subjective determination = I think this neighborhood has too many guns already...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    thats crazy shyte there. and i just hope brown doesnt get elected and we can get some more 2a legislators in this next election or that may well be coming here.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Quite frankly, this is lawless behavior, and the citizens of Mass (though they will not) should act lawlessly based upon it.

This tyranny needs to end and it is clear we are headed somewhere dangerous, the only questions are when and where. It would be quite ironic if some patriots stood upon a hilltop not far from Boston for the second time in our history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom