Maryland Shotgun Laws after October 1st?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mddog

Sep 11, 2013
    MD
    I was wondering if there was going to be any changes if you want to buy a Shotgun in Maryland after October 1st? Will you have to take a class and get fingerprinted or is that only for the HQL?

As far as I know this nothing much is changing but I just wanted to ask.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I heard H&R and NEF shotguns with parkerized finishes and synthetic stocks would be banned because they have the same barrel finish and stock material as AR15's.

H&R and NEF shotguns with blued barrels and wood stocks will not be on the banned list because they are traditional "looking" shotguns and do not cause as much damage to vital organs.

Or was that the heavy barrel vs light barrel shotguns? I forget.

I do know some single barrel shotguns will be banned come 10-1.

P.S. This is in jest. Don't get your panties in a wad.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I was wondering if there was going to be any changes if you want to buy a Shotgun in Maryland after October 1st? Will you have to take a class and get fingerprinted or is that only for the HQL?

As far as I know this nothing much is changing but I just wanted to ask.

you need to prove you can blast two in the air, or through a door at an unidentified assailant. Other than that, no changes.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    No big deal for shotgun owners. They decided to knock out the rifle and handgun people first to soften the defense for the next round.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    No big deal for shotgun owners. They decided to knock out the rifle and handgun people first to soften the defense for the next round.

That way they knew that many of Marylands Hunters would not care and stay out of the battle... :sad20: After all who cares about EBRs and pistols when they are not coming for our shotguns?

Folks NEED to wake up and look at the way they took all guns from the UK... Shotguns were the last to go and they went after the sociolibtards made HUNTING illegal. :mad54:

Dma967

Aug 11, 2013
    My question is Oct 1 what year??? They will keep passing these stupid laws as long as they can get away with it. If anyone thinks that shotguns are safe in the long run I have some prime swamp land to sell and if you buy today I'll throw in a bridge or two

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Nothing over 10 can be bought or made after 01 Oct. Semi with a folding stock and another evil feature = bad.

Been waiting on a lever gun in .357. Holds 13 rounds. I'm screwed :mad54:

Tube fed magazines don't count.

Lever actions don't count.

Buy Buy Buy.

Maryland's new assault weapons will be using 19th century technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom