• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Probably their interpretation of the law as written,just like the eighth day release.

Well if they were doing it before, and the law hasn't changed, why would their interpretation change? Sure as was mentioned the MSP could be leaning on them, but would they even know and why would the even bother doing so. It's not like the old administration is still in place to pressure the MSP.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Probably their interpretation of the law as written,just like the eighth day release.

That same shop has shipped them in the past year.

I think any legal questions about magazine ownership should be met with the permanent ban hammer due to the OVER ABUNDANCE of info on this is EASILY found.

Not another question on mag capacity it's about a change in practice. I looked for this thread so as not to create yet another one. As others have speculated, did MSP start to lean on them?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    That same shop has shipped them in the past year.

Not another question on mag capacity it's about a change in practice. I looked for this thread so as not to create yet another one. As others have speculated, did MSP start to lean on them?

More likely a lazy gun store clerk did not want to be bothered try another store.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    More likely a lazy gun store clerk did not want to be bothered try another store.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it has been iterated that United has had no problem doing this ever since they opened up shop. Furthermore if you have ever been to United you would know that they are anything but lazy. They also do a significant amount of transfers so it would not benefit them to make things more difficult for their customers.

Something must have changed for them to stop doing this, since it was the status quo for them.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it has been iterated that United has had no problem doing this ever since they opened up shop. Furthermore if you have ever been to United you would know that they are anything but lazy. They also do a significant amount of transfers so it would not benefit them to make things more difficult for their customers.

Something must have changed for them to stop doing this, since it was the status quo for them.

I agree. I do not think anyone in that store is lazy, nor uninformed for that matter.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

I have never been to United but have seen many lazy gun store clerks. Why don't you just ask United why they changed policy?

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    I visited united and can confirm that they do not ship >10 rd magazines out of state anymore. (apparently this has been the policy for the past ~6 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom