• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I have been here for awhile. I am just quiet.. lol

could an admin look at my permissions please. I've notice some threads are popping up as i do not have permission to see. Unfortunately I have not paid attention to when it happens sorry :( But it has happened to a couple of for sale ads too.

P.S. My name is James :)

We need to get you to be more vocal!

Canupe

Jul 27, 2014
    Crofton
    You flushed me out; I've been lurking a while and soaking up the info from you guys (there are no women on the internet); now I'm official. (Posts count = 1).

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 191

ARXV

Apr 16, 2012
    Ultimate lurker :o Jeez, I guess I've never posted.

Edit: I will go to the introductions forum for my penance.

Dieselfool

Jun 19, 2013
    Westminster, Carroll County
    I always check out posts, don't usually have much input, I haven't been to any meet ups, no ones fault but my own. Maybe as things free up around home, I can get out a little more and contribute to the MDS community.

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    I'll be on it asap. Question what's the "13er" is it just because you join in 2013? If that's so what is it significant?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I'll be on it asap. Question what's the "13er" is it just because you join in 2013? If that's so what is it significant?

All of the people that joined in 2013 after Newtown and acting like fools. the term 13'er is actually a derogatory term to pretty much say "Where were you before this, when everything else was being shoved down our throats?".

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    All of the people that joined in 2013 after Newtown and acting like fools. the term 13'er is actually a derogatory term to pretty much say "Where were you before this, when everything else was being shoved down our throats?".

Oh, I got you. Thanks for explaining.

Feb 28, 2013
    Unfortunately. in the minds of some idiots around here, it also includes those who joined in Dec. of 2012 after Sandy Hook.:sad20:

In my own case, I stumbled across this site while reading up on the AR-15 after buying my first in Jan. of last year. I signed right up after reading for a bit.

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    Unfortunately. in the minds of some idiots around here, it also includes those who joined in Dec. of 2012 after Sandy Hook.:sad20:

In my own case, I stumbled across this site while reading up on the AR-15 after buying my first in Jan. of last year. I signed right up after reading for a bit.

I joined when I first started researching ar15 too. After I built the first one I just stopped researching.

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    Sorry bud, but I don't believe that. You are still researching components for future modifications and builds.

504292d1267277287-motivational-gun-posters-m4-sopmod.jpg

Ahh, touché.

I was referring to how to assemble and what parts I needed, etc.

I do always look up new parts and now I am researching on reloading. But after the first build was finished I didn't really login that often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom