• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    *for those who are uninformed* the follow in alphabetical fashion:
    Manufacturers A: AA Arms AP–9 semiautomatic pistol;American Arms Spectre da Semiautomatic carbine; AK–47 in all forms; Algimec AGM–1 type semi–auto; AR 100 type semi–auto; AR 180 type semi–auto; Argentine L.S.R. semi–auto; Australian Automatic Arms SAR type semi–auto; Auto–Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semi–automatics;

Manufacturers B-C: Barrett light .50 cal. semi–auto; Beretta AR70 type semi–auto; Bushmaster semiautomatic pistol; Bushmaster semi–auto rifle; Calico models M–100 and M–900; CIS SR 88 type semi–auto;Claridge HI TEC C–9 carbines; Claridge HI–TEC semiautomatic pistol; Colt AR–15, CAR–15, and all imitations except Colt AR–15 Sporter H–BAR rifle;

Manufacturers D-F: D Max Industries semiautomatic pistol; Daewoo MAX 1 and MAX 2, aka AR 100, 110C, K–1, and K–2; Dragunov Chinese made semi–auto; Encom MK–IV, MP–9, or MP–45 semiautomatic pistol; Famas semi–auto (.223 caliber); Feather AT–9 semi–auto;FN LAR and FN FAL assault rifle; FNC semi–auto type carbine; F.I.E./Franchi LAW 12 and SPAS 12 assault shotgun; Steyr–AUG–SA semi–auto;

Manufacturers G-I: Galil models AR and ARM semi–auto; Heckler and Koch HK–91 A3, HK–93 A2, HK–94 A2 and A3; Heckler and Koch semiautomatic SP–89 pistol; Holmes model 88 shotgun;Holmes MP–83 semiautomatic pistol; Ingram MAC 10/11 semiautomatic pistol and variations including Partisan Avenger and the SWD Cobray; Intratec TEC–9/DC–9 semiautomatic pistol in any centerfire variation;

Manufacturers K-R: Avtomat Kalashnikov semiautomatic rifle in any format; Manchester Arms “Commando” MK–45, MK–9; Mandell TAC–1 semi–auto carbine; Mossberg model 500 Bullpup assault shotgun; Sterling Mark 6; P.A.W.S. carbine; P.A.W.S. type semiautomatic pistol; Ruger mini–14 folding stock model (.223 caliber);

Manufacturers S: SIG 550/551 assault rifle (.223 caliber); SKS with detachable magazine; Skorpion semiautomatic pistol; Spectre double action semiautomatic pistol (Sile, F.I.E., Mitchell); AP–74 Commando type semi–auto; Springfield Armory BM–59, SAR–48, G3, SAR–3, M–21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand; Street sweeper assault type shotgun; Striker 12 assault shotgun in all formats;

BuRNMIA

May 28, 2013
    Has anyone made a list of non-banned firearms that could be on the chopping block? So that someone like me could no what to buy while I still can? Could HBARS, Tavors, SCARS and firearms like those be next!

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Has anyone made a list of non-banned firearms that could be on the chopping block? So that someone like me could no what to buy while I still can? Could HBARS, Tavors, SCARS and firearms like those be next!

It's impossible to make a list like that. The legislature could ban everything, or nothing, this session.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

Please don't give anyone any ideas or do their work for them.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012

Sure. It already exists.

Take every firearm in and out of production.
    Subtract what the state has already banned.
    The remainder is your list.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    If the communist take over continues... The list will look like this.

List of banned guns:
    Any gun.
    Any breakfast pastry that looks like a gun.
    Hands and fingers that look like guns.
    Thoughts that include guns.

Exemptions:
    Criminals. (aka Politicians)
    Hollywood. (inifinite-capacity, no-reload magazines included.)
    Paramilitary state and federal JBTs.

FTFY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom