• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I see no logical reason why I cant get my PredatOBR 7.62. One its an AR10, 2 its a HBAR, so its double super safe to send to MD . . .and I have yet to hear anythign from LaRue on the matter.

But as of now my order is still "In Queue." So I dont know what to belive. If it gets canceled Im going with a KAC, might do that anyways just to show LaRue how pissed I am. The KAC is a little more money by whatever.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    The Arfcom crowd is brutal:

Can't blame Larue, and even if you would have received your rifle in time your communist overlords will be confiscating them in the next year or so anyway.

At least someone who will actually use the rifles will get them now.

:sad20:

Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    I read the thread on Arf.com. By those guys' logic, it's our fault we have O'malley, but it's not their fault that we have Obama. They actually are saying sell your house, get a new job, uproot you kids, have your wife find a new job...all for an OBR! I plan on moving only when the time is right for my family, not just so that I can buy a rifle.

Crazy.

It seems that not all 2A supporters are 2A supporter advocates.

Arf.com & Larue can eat a fat one.

Last edited:

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I read the thread on Arf.com. By those guys' logic, it's our fault we have O'malley, but it not their fault that we have Obama. They actually are saying sell your house, get a new job, uproot you kids, have your wife find a new job...all for an OBR! I plan on moving only when the time is right for my family, not just so that I can buy a rifle.

Crazy.

Word. Reading the first few pages made me sick to my stomach. I may never venture to that forum again....

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    How many people here still support the local dealers who will DID NOT release after 8 days? How many people cheered the ones "who finally decided they had to start releasing" for doing such a great job for clearing the backlog that THEY created?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    How many people here still support the local dealers who will DID NOT release after 8 days? How many people cheered the ones "who finally decided they had to start releasing" for doing such a great job for clearing the backlog that THEY created?

Big difference there. Will you buy at a local shop if you know the shop is going to sit on an expensive purchase for untold number of months? That's not reasonable, IMO, especially when other nearby shops release after one week per state law. It's not an issue of condemning local shops. It's a an issue of working with shops that follow the law as written such that your rights are not infringed indefinitely.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    By the God's I hate ArAss.com. Larue can can do as they wish ( I seem to recall we were all pretty happy when they told New York to go fvck them selves)

Look people we need to get our owm house in order. Maryland Sucks we are a puppet state controlled by the federal goverment, liberal one world govermnet assclowns and power hungry liberals who want to rule this cute litlte state.

I for one am about ready to throw in the towle and run to Texas. Everyone one seems to forget what made this country great was people use to be able to say Fvck you and do what they felt was right. Now we need 2 lawyers and a Senator on the pay roll to be free.........

Agreed. Funny to see so many "Patriots" all upset about this and that and whining. Hearing "DONT TREAD ON ME!" Then saying "i was first inline for my HQL". Everyone playing the game and bending over is one more failure in the book. This fight aint about winning MD. Its about living your life in the American way. For some of us, that means moving. Personally I wont be buying another firearm in MD. More for you all. My cash is all going to the fund that gets me out of MD. Some people call that quitting, I call it common sense. This country is headed downhill fast with a conductor hell bent on crashing us through the front gate of communism. MD is at the very front of that train. People need to defy, resist, and escape this shit hole. All of you guys thumping chests and getting heated over SB281 are literally shortening your lives with stress. Screw it. Just make your arrangements and head out. Easier said than done I assure you as Im smack dab in the middle of uprooting. But id rather wipe well in the West than shit comfortably in MD.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Since LaRue is giving us the finger, anyone know of any IP dealers who are KAC dealers? Looking for a SR-25 ECC now :D

An Online dealer would work too.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I read the thread on Arf.com. By those guys' logic, it's our fault we have O'malley, but it's not their fault that we have Obama. They actually are saying sell your house, get a new job, uproot you kids, have your wife find a new job...all for an OBR! I plan on moving only when the time is right for my family, not just so that I can buy a rifle.

Crazy.

There are those who fight on the front lines such as in Maryland, Colorado, Illinois, or New York, and those that sit in the bleachers doing jack and/or cheering for the other side.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    You people are funny. Remember we must be polite. Its the only way to get our views across. Now is not the time to be angry ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    If arfcom is representative of gun owners nation wide.

We are in big, big trouble.

Sent from my fire using smoke.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    SO I spent the time to read through that thread to 9 pages. I used to think that we had a a bunch of tools and douches that lacked the ability to understand even simple feats of logic here on MDS. I now have a new yard stick by which to measure douchebagery and idiocy. That tread makes even the most ridiculous thread on here look like pure genius.

What would all of those guys saying "your in MD, you voted them in!!!!!!!!!) say if the federal gun ban had passed? "We're in the USA, and we voted them in, so its our fault?"

Man, that hurt to read. They do so much damage to the 2A cause, and they don't even realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom