• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Even with a PO.

WON'T EVEN SELL YOU AN AR10.

If you have a rifle on order, start calling them or hitting their IP page on arfcom.

Assholes didn't even notify us.

Sent from my fire using smoke.

Dec 31, 2012
    That is a bad sign.
    Another company that has buckled to the complexity and sheer stupidity of SB281.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I had 2 OBR's on order for almost a year. Hope they let me return all the goodies I ordered ahead of time. Beyond pissed we just found out today.

Yeah, I thought this was the biggest kick in the nuts. I don't have anything on order, but the first thing I thought of when I saw Brian's post was everyone really got screwed by just being told today.

I had my eye on another scope mount anyhow; Alamo Four Star is still out of Texas and gets great reviews.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    This is going to cost LaRue. They are going to be persona non grata in the shooting community.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    tis true, folks. still no official word from mark and company. funny how he will break his ankles getting to the arfcom forum to defend his name or post pics of him flying his airplane, but no one from his company has the balls to contact anyone to tell them that their year long order is now cancelled. If it wasnt for occbrian and another customer, I wouldnt have even known about this (found out last night). luckily, I was able to get POs for my customers before the 1st.

RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    Be sure you tell your friends who do not live in Maryland, but live where LaRue will do business with, what LaRue has done.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    tis true, folks. still no official word from mark and company. funny how he will break his ankles getting to the arfcom forum to defend his name or post pics of him flying his airplane, but no one from his company has the balls to contact anyone to tell them that their year long order is now cancelled. If it wasnt for occbrian and another customer, I wouldnt have even known about this (found out last night). luckily, I was able to get POs for my customers before the 1st.

As in, pos from another company?

Sent from my fire using smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom