• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    The Delegate got that from the motion we submitted back on April 29th (or there a bouts). And was posted with a link to the rest of the motion documents here: http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3172629&postcount=306

It was introduced, And I really wish the Delegate would have posted the entire affidavit instead of excerpt from it, so that we wouldn't be revisiting this conversation every two weeks.

I see. Thanks

telling the truth while employed by MOM?
    :) The administration would not like that! Yeah, sounds a lot like they blocked that from happening - Exhibit 50, McCauley. Wow, nice work! And thank you McCauley!

Edit: I know some of this was discussed previously in the thread. I figured it was worth repeating. Wow

Last edited:

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    The Delegate got that from the motion we submitted back on April 29th (or there a bouts). And was posted with a link to the rest of the motion documents here: http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3172629&postcount=306

It was introduced, And I really wish the Delegate would have posted the entire affidavit instead of excerpt from it, so that we wouldn't be revisiting this conversation every two weeks.

get ready for more... there will be another blogger covering it this week.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    get ready for more... there will be another blogger covering it this week.

I am fine with them covering it, I just wish more folks here would read the stinkin' thread instead of treating it like it was new information.

Last edited:

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I am fine with them covering it, I just wish more folks here would read the stink in' thread in stead of treating it like it was new information.

Read the thread, plus the ~89 page legal doc, and piece it all together...I am betting against that one, chief ;) May as well prepare a canned response with an executive summary. I bet you will have to post it up multiple times :)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Read the thread, plus the ~89 page legal doc, and piece it all together...I am betting against that one, chief ;) May as well prepare a canned response with an executive summary. I bet you will have to post it up multiple times :)

Don't get me wrong, the more coverage the better, but the articles and blogs seem to leave out the important info (the actual lawsuit) and we end up with a new thread because no one knows to search on "kolbe", so they get reminded.

There are close to 600+ pages for the entire suit thus far, so if you only read ~89 pages, you have some more homework to do. :D

Whatever the outcome at the Circuit level, this will be appealed by either side to the 4th Circuit, so the original methodology remains, lose fast, get in front of the next level as soon as possible. And the Judge in this case had originally been accommodating with that tact until one of the plaintiffs had to be changed, the lawsuit schedules got changed (HQL lawsuit put on hold) and the motions schedule got redone. There was no original plan for a hearing, but there has been some great material that has come out that actually necessitates a hearing at this point.

I will leave the Executive summary up to Patrick (he is the President after all), unless someone else is President of MSI by the time the decision is released. At which point they might delegate the summary to Patrick. :innocent0

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Don't get me wrong, the more coverage the better, but the articles and blogs seem to leave out the important info (the actual lawsuit) and we end up with a new thread because no one knows to search on "kolbe", so they get reminded.

There are close to 600+ pages for the entire suit thus far, so if you only read ~89 pages, you have some more homework to do. :D

Whatever the outcome at the Circuit level, this will be appealed by either side to the 4th Circuit, so the original methodology remains, lose fast, get in front of the next level as soon as possible. And the Judge in this case had originally been accommodating with that tact until one of the plaintiffs had to be changed, the lawsuit schedules got changed (HQL lawsuit put on hold) and the motions schedule got redone. There was no original plan for a hearing, but there has been some great material that has come out that actually necessitates a hearing at this point.

I will leave the Executive summary up to Patrick (he is the President after all), unless someone else is President of MSI by the time the decision is released. At which point they might delegate the summary to Patrick. :innocent0
    Thanks for the additional info! And thanks to all who have helped and continue to help!

On the homework topic, I will add to that 600+ pages of work: reading up on the related case precedence, and gaining a knowledge of the workings of the legal system. Also, getting a law degree would not hurt. Now when those are all completed, or if you need to fill all of the free time that work will leave on your hands, come on back to get the next assignments :)

As for an Executive summary, I don't mean to pile on work. I suppose my point is that people are going of have a lot of questions, the topics of which may have some overlap and be ones previously discussed. Few of those questions will have easy answers. Additionally, some of the answers will not be suitable for public dissemination and discussion. As was previously mentioned in this thread, many of those "in the know" have to be careful about what info gets put out there...

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    ^^^ exactly. Unless you have a law degree, just trying to read through the court transcripts or proceedings proves effectively worthless. Maybe Patrick could edit the OP to just have a running summary of the history/status. that would be EXTREMELY helpful. We're all on the same side remember!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Mark Nugent of WatchDogWire comments on Capt. McCauley's revelations as well as the OWE'Malley/DemocRAT machine in the PRofMD.

Trimmed down from the 2.5 hr podcast ...

Kolbe Commentary on Cam & Co.
    {Double-click the audio icon once OneDrive opens}

Give it a listen.

Whoever that was gave an excellent, succinct interview packed with clear insight into the O'Malley Machine. That should go viral on a national level. Only factor he left out was the Bloomberg/DeMarco/JHU effect. Just for perfection on the story, of course :).

Thanks for posting!

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    step by step gaining attention. maybe it will be on the blaze or breitbart by the end of next week.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    An now for a visual disertation ...

Whoever that was gave an excellent, succinct interview packed with clear insight into the O'Malley Machine. That should go viral on a national level. Only factor he left out was the Bloomberg/DeMarco/JHU effect. Just for perfection on the story, of course :).

Thanks for posting!

You're welcome ...

AFA as the 'effect', that may take an exercise in connecting the historical dots. The MD DemocRAT Machine has been well documented. You could easily draw a family tree which includes national figures who crawled away from the same primordial swamp know as B'More. I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the general population, but more their choice in political leaders who have used and abused them for many, many decades. The Who's Who reads like Genesis in The Bible with each branch of the tree begetting another.

D'Alesandro, Pelosi, Curran, O'Malley ... with an occasional 'bastard child' thrown in for 'diversity' ...

Now we have the influence of outside money a la Bloomberg who bought his legitimacy through JHU. DeMarco is just a remora feeding off of the shark rendings while they routinely strip us of our rights.

And the sheeple voters can't seem to see past the fake smile and empty promises.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Thanks for posting!

For the most part it was good, but a lot of incorrect information.

1. It is Captain McCaully, not Commander.

2. The lawsuit is for the AWB and Magazine capacity limit, not the entirety of FSA2013.

Those are the two biggest off of the top of my head, I am sure I could pick out more if I listen again.

Yes, it is nice that this is gaining momentum, but if they can't get the simple stuff right, it does us more of dis-service.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    For the most part it was good, but a lot of incorrect information.

1. It is Captain McCaully, not Commander.

2. The lawsuit is for the AWB and Magazine capacity limit, not the entirety of FSA2013.

Those are the two biggest off of the top of my head, I am sure I could pick out more if I listen again.

Yes, it is nice that this is gaining momentum, but if they can't get the simple stuff right, it does us more of dis-service.

Ya, those 2 points stood out to me, but figured they were insignificant (dare I say "nits" compared to his overall quality of presentation ). His ability to articulate information and the straight up analysis of the state of politics in MD was impressive and conveyed information most people probably have no idea about.. I know I didn't until I experienced it firsthand last year and wept (literally) over the injustice done to the people before their very eyes.

One thing he said really stood out when the interviewer asked him if he tried to contact O'Malley's office over the deposition... His response was so true it hurt. Said he was a known quantity and would not have expected a response. Amazingly disappointing how a 2A supporter is a persona non grata by a large portion of elected officials (and many others) in the state.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Expect a decision granting one of the cross motions for summary judgment on the record and no trial in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom