• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WMDShooter

Aug 14, 2011
    Allegany County
    Been reading posts for about a month as a guest, and have learned a lot. I'm a new handgun owner in 2011. Looking forward to learning more from more experienced shooters.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Yo, 'sup, dawg?

Attachments

• gangsta-babies-02.jpg
      gangsta-babies-02.jpg
      20 KB · Views: 153

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Welcome from Washington county. If you are interested in meeting some fellow gun owners and members of this site, we will be holding a "mini shoot" at green ridge state forest range this Sunday.

adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD
    just joined

Welcome aboard. You will probably want to start looking for a second job to help with guns and ammo purchases. Now the fun begins. Come over to Green Ridge for the mini-shoot on Sunday. Go the the park office and get a range permit, they will direct you to the range. The range opens at noon and then the madness begins, it's fun.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome GreenRidge is our Public Range of Choice and not to be Bias Hafer's is our Gunshop of choice and is also an Industry Partner.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

WMDShooter

Aug 14, 2011
    Allegany County
    Welcome from Washington county. If you are interested in meeting some fellow gun owners and members of this site, we will be holding a "mini shoot" at green ridge state forest range this Sunday.
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have been shooting at Green Ridge, and will try to make this Sunday's outing.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    And Guy, that's awesome, in a creepy "I really want a blinged out pacifier" kinda way...

:lol2: He is a cute little bugger, isn't he? I met my grandson for the first time last Saturday, so babies have kind of been on my mind. Then I just happened to run across that image a short time before seeing the new guy's post, so I put it in there.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Target shooting has been my interest thus far. Have been shooting at Green Ridge.

Excellent. I've never been to Green Ridge, maybe someday I'll check it out.

We are blessed today with so many different kinds of target shooting, are you more into rifles, or pistols? On Fort Meade, they have some long rifle competition shooting, so does AAFG. AAFG also has a very healthy bullz-eye competition crowd and from what I've read... the most robust IDPA group in all of Maryland. Check that out sometime too. Great folks. Actually gun owners in general are wonderful people, I've found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom