• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    That's the company I'm speaking of, and I choose not to post foolishness just to get my count up. Once again, not perturbed/mad/pissed/anything else. Yes, I live in MD, Work in MD, Attend college full time I'm MD. Like I said, for the last time, I have no problem with how (You) conduct your business. Nor those that are fortunate enough to have 50+ posts. I will get my posts up as I can, and continue to support MD Shooters. It's not that big of a deal, and yes, I knew that's where/who made your BCG's. I knew it for almost a year, and since it would be cheaper to send my 3 to them, that's what I'll do. What you stated just caught me off-guard is all. But it's cool, I'll still conduct my business with you as the need arises. Enough Said. If I had the time to be on here daily posting, I would. But I do alright managing my time accordingly.

That's the company I'm speaking of, and I choose not to post foolishness just to get my count up. Once again, not perturbed/mad/pissed/anything else.

...I choose not to post foolishness just to get my count up...

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2394425#post2394425

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Ordered one since you talked me into all of this NiB mumbo jumbo. :D

I'll be happy if it runs as good as the phosphate BCG I got from you guys a couple months ago.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    OAN, I was having problems adding a few more items into my cart along with the BCG so I had to place 2 separate orders. PM'ed JB to see if he would combine the 2 orders so I could get the free shipping, and voila! JB fixed everything!
    You've got my money/loyalty JBO! Thank You!!!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Is there any way I can get you to bill my credit card as something like JB Pharmacy or Dr JBO instead of Joeboboutfitters. I don't think the wife would ever even think twice about it on the credit card statement if it sounded medical related. LOL

THANKS FOR THE BCG's

We have an optional "JB 3sc0rt Services" credit card processing account just for that reason. PM inbound ;)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom