• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Wow!!! Just WOW!! I haven't posted up to 50 yet, but I'm well known and I spend hella money here in MD, VA & PA! It's truly unfortunate that you went this route Sir/Ms.! SMDH!!!

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Wow!!! Just WOW!! I haven't posted up to 50 yet, but I'm well known and I spend hella money here in MD, VA & PA! It's truly unfortunate that you went this route Sir/Ms.! SMDH!!!

Why is this a surprise? A lot of the vendors do this to weed out people that simply lurk and have no community involvement. If he didn't have that requirement, very few of us would have been able to get one.

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Why is this a surprise? A lot of the vendors do this to weed out people that simply lurk and have no community involvement. If he didn't have that requirement, very few of us would have been able to get one.

Yes, I am surprised, I have posted in this forum, but I do work full time as a Firefighter/Paramedic for one of the busiest organizations in the country. Plus I attend college for Nursing. So I post as much as I can here, along with my own YouTube page, and I'm even slow on uploading equipment on there due to my lifestyle (I haven't even mentioned that fact that I'm married). So kudos to those that have more than 50 posts. But I've found myself not even able to post items (Due to the 50 Post rule) that I KNOW people would have a desperate need for. So I try, one day I'll get there, but it is what it is for now. Enjoy your BCG's my friends. I guess I'll send mine off to Fla. for treatment.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    You just sound mad.

Aug 2012 join date... Thats what.. 8 months? Approx 240 days to get 50 posts... Notthat hard.

You prob dont have the busiest schedule here. Sorry to burst your bubble

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Thank you! I'm slowly building up all the parts I'll need for when my FFL is finally able to release my Noveske lower, also thanks to you. I'm thinking I need to record YouTube videos: "Middle-aged mom builds her AR-15."

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    You just sound mad.

Aug 2012 join date... Thats what.. 8 months? Approx 240 days to get 50 posts... Notthat hard.

You prob dont have the busiest schedule here. Sorry to burst your bubble

Theres one In every forum. (You)
    I'm not mad my friend, notice I stated congrats on their purchases. I also stated that (as memory serves me correctly) there's also a company in Fla. that coats BCG's for $100. So for me, it's more economical to go that route, as well as continue to post "SLOWLY BUT SURELY", and eventually I'll get there. So mad, no, I'm happy to have the lifestyle that I lead! My important tasks are always fulfilled. But you have a great night anyway.

Dan_G

Feb 20, 2013
    Frederick ,MD
    Im going to start piecing together an AR in the coming months or whenever my NJ FID comes in. I will definitely be looking at your site first for parts now.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I'm not mad my friend, notice I stated congrats on their purchases. I also stated that (as memory serves me correctly) there's also a company in Fla. that coats BCG's for $100. So for me, it's more economical to go that route, as well as continue to post "SLOWLY BUT SURELY", and eventually I'll get there. So mad, no, I'm happy to have the lifestyle that I lead! My important tasks are always fulfilled. But you have a great night anyway.

Is the company WMD Guns? If so, that's where these were coated ;)

You sound a bit perturbed by the fact there are requirements to get exclusive availability and/or better pricing on something. Its a benefit, not an entitlement. If you didn't happen to reside in MD, would you even have the hardest part of the requirement?

The idea is to ensure the CONTRIBUTORS to the content of the forum get the benefit of the forum. Anyone can lurk. Not everyone posts links, helps guys complete builds, provides tech support, etc. Several guys on here probably provide more technical assistance for free on the forum than many gun shop owners provide for free to customers.

There is one on every forum (you)....:rolleyes:

The easy way to get a post count is to assist people finding products, or providing tech support. You've already posted 10% of your posts in this thread alone complaining about how few of posts you have, all within 1 day.

You are more than welcome to boost your post count (in a non spammy manner) in order to qualify, or snag a BCG once they release. In reality, its a very small "hurdle" to overcome.

Rickysharon

Apr 23, 2013
    Wmd is who coated these ? It's 110:00 plus shipping to get yours done so you might be better off waiting till JoeBob lists them on the website and get one ?Thats What some are hoping for. Yes JoeBob WMD is in fl

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn

From your previous posts, you just seem like you are full of yourself. You have a great night, im sure jb isnt hurtin for your business.

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Is the company WMD Guns? If so, that's where these were coated ;)

You sound a bit perturbed by the fact there are requirements to get exclusive availability and/or better pricing on something. Its a benefit, not an entitlement. If you didn't happen to reside in MD, would you even have the hardest part of the requirement?

The idea is to ensure the CONTRIBUTORS to the content of the forum get the benefit of the forum. Anyone can lurk. Not everyone posts links, helps guys complete builds, provides tech support, etc. Several guys on here probably provide more technical assistance for free on the forum than many gun shop owners provide for free to customers.

There is one on every forum (you)....:rolleyes:

The easy way to get a post count is to assist people finding products, or providing tech support. You've already posted 10% of your posts in this thread alone complaining about how few of posts you have, all within 1 day.

You are more than welcome to boost your post count (in a non spammy manner) in order to qualify, or snag a BCG once they release. In reality, its a very small "hurdle" to overcome.

That's the company I'm speaking of, and I choose not to post foolishness just to get my count up. Once again, not perturbed/mad/pissed/anything else. Yes, I live in MD, Work in MD, Attend college full time I'm MD. Like I said, for the last time, I have no problem with how (You) conduct your business. Nor those that are fortunate enough to have 50+ posts. I will get my posts up as I can, and continue to support MD Shooters. It's not that big of a deal, and yes, I knew that's where/who made your BCG's. I knew it for almost a year, and since it would be cheaper to send my 3 to them, that's what I'll do. What you stated just caught me off-guard is all. But it's cool, I'll still conduct my business with you as the need arises. Enough Said. If I had the time to be on here daily posting, I would. But I do alright managing my time accordingly.

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    From your previous posts, you just seem like you are full of yourself. You have a great night, im sure jb isnt hurtin for your business.

Not full of myself, I'm proud of ALL my accomplishments, and future endeavors. I'll always pat myself on the back in silence! Whether its playing with my kids, saving lives, getting the "A's" on my finals, or just loving life to the fullest. I love me 1st and foremost. Hopefully you feel the same about yourself. Kinda studying right now, so enjoy your night my friend.

Rickysharon

Apr 23, 2013
    JoeBob do you know when u might list some on your website? Or maybe could we get a heads up when there going on the website ? It would be very much appreciated ! Thanks Ricky

JR9390

Jan 2, 2012
    Is there any way I can get you to bill my credit card as something like JB Pharmacy or Dr JBO instead of Joeboboutfitters. I don't think the wife would ever even think twice about it on the credit card statement if it sounded medical related. LOL

THANKS FOR THE BCG's

Rickysharon

Apr 23, 2013
    Is there any way I can get you to bill my credit card as something like JB Pharmacy or Dr JBO instead of Joeboboutfitters. I don't think the wife would ever even think twice about it on the credit card statement if it sounded medical related. LOL

THANKS FOR THE BCG's

Funny:lol:Just tell her it's Joeboboutfitters they outfit her car to get better mileage for her, she will be happy for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom