• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Yikes! I saw the thread today and immediately started ordering. I didn't realize how many members posted here already. I pray he has enough to fill all of our orders.:ohnoes:

I hope everyone wrote a nice review for Joe Bobs when it popped up after ordering. It's the least we can do for him after his awesome support of MDS.:thumbsup:

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Im just hoping I get my shirt this time, I made a mistake and sent my entire order to a local range where the shirt got lost by a shipping money. The owner made good with one of his shirts (that my brother got since they didnt have 3xl) but I really wany a JoeBob shirt, Im almost as excited over that as the BCG lol... Im simple somedays, i know! :)

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Joseph, your getting a lot of good will here with this offer. Thanks! I bought 2, they will finish out a couple of group buy lowers. Can't wait to get these rifles functional!

-Jim

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    What constitutes a large purchase?

Tshirts are free with $100 orders. I wear mine all the time, im starting a collection of them but he gets a lot of free(minus shirt cost) advertising from me ha.

I forgot one on my last order or 2 but that's alright, i might buy another hoodie next time i can't find mine
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Tshirts are free with $100 orders. I wear mine all the time, im starting a collection of them but he gets a lot of free(minus shirt cost) advertising from me ha.

I forgot one on my last order or 2 but that's alright, i might buy another hoodie next time i can't find mine
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Boo! I didn't know this with my last order, I'll have to do it this time.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I hope I get a free shirt! Free stuff is awesome b/c it's free!

Anyways I was very impressed when I got a shipping notice about 20 minutes after I placed my order!

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Im just hoping I get my shirt this time, I made a mistake and sent my entire order to a local range where the shirt got lost by a shipping money. The owner made good with one of his shirts (that my brother got since they didnt have 3xl) but I really wany a JoeBob shirt, Im almost as excited over that as the BCG lol... Im simple somedays, i know! :)

And I thought I was the only one !:D

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Thanks for your support of this great forum Joe(bob). You have definitely shown your support and I only hope that with our word of mouth and continued barrage of orders we are supporting you? I only ordered one for now, I could use a second but figured someone else would likely need it more right now since my upper has been on order for 7 weeks

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Did everyone that ordered receive a order/shipping confirmation email bc I didn't get one... Hopefully the order went through

I rec'd a confirmation e-mail shortly after ordering and a shipping confirmation e-mail about an hour later (although that was probably just before their closing time Friday evening). Unbelievably quick service -- i know where to go to instead of 3 weeks before PSA gets around to shipping in-stock items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom