• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Yeah we don't mind if you buy both. They're separate offers. We're just giving some better availability on the first batch that arrived of THESE bolts, to MDShooters. The same will be done on the NiB BCGs whenever they roll in.

We rarely get an ETA on anything. Heck, these bolts alone were nearly 2 months over due and we were buying straight from the source, in huge quantities.

Are these FA or semi only?

Pkf655

Dec 16, 2012
    Holding out hoping for the others to come into stock but the 50 post thing kills me every time. I guess I need to start posting more.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Argggghh so close to 50 posts (1 post closer now)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Just ordered 2! Thank you Joseph for all that you do for us! I can't wait until the NiBo's come in... I know it sounds nutz but I have 12 lowers that I'm building and none are for resale... it's just how I roll! I'll be ordering more ASAP!

Edit: On on the bottom of my receipt it asks if I would like Jo Bob's to carry 9mm AR parts... oh hell yes!!! I have 5 SBR lowers ready to go!

Do I get a free shirt too? How do you get in on that deal? XL please if it happens.... You guys rock!

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Just Ordered 2...... You guys are Awesome. Still need at least 2 more for builds. Guess I'll be getting some of the Nib when you get them. Thanks a bunch....My father in law will be happy that I can finally finish his AR. Thank you Thank you very much for Supporting us at Md Shooters.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    I just ordered two that I really needed. Thanks so much for doing this for our community.

How do you get the free shirt? I could use an XL.

Last edited:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    And another FREE Shirt as well......... thanks again.

I actually like their shirts, the colors go well with a pair of jeans. Granted I'm not one for wearing company gear but I really do like JBO...might even stick the vinyl I ordered on my zombiemobile.

Watchmyshoes

Nov 8, 2012
    Did everyone that ordered receive a order/shipping confirmation email bc I didn't get one... Hopefully the order went through

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom