• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Thanks Matt...I was trying out something new...it's a sarcasm thing...first qual with M-16 was 1976. Am retired mil. Son a Marine. Locker upstairs has a couple evil black guns in it.

Havin fun just ain't what it used at be...

Cheers...shoot straight.

Surely you mean retired DHS, or DOT :innocent0

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    figures....

any way to get email reminders on stuff like this? kinda hard to keep tabs on things all the time from out here. :\

eta: i mean a working way to get email reminders, cause i'm set up on several things on your site and i never seem to get the emails (check spam regularly, nothing there) but always seem to be the last to know after it goes back out of stock.

well i suppose i should check the classifieds in a few days and find out who the rat finks are that couldn't honor the request from JBO...

I'm going to be pissed to see that too. (Coming from the guy with the $575 case of .22lr lol). Fingers crossed people aren't going to be jerks about it.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    You might spend a hour and half installing your first lpk. After that just roughly 25 mins your putting them together like a Pro. There's plenty of resources on the net to help. I purchased a book from Amazon that really helped. I really enjoy building ARs more then ever. And Yes Joebob usually has one of the best deals on the net for BCGs. Mine will be here tomorrow. Thanks again Joebob for taking care of us MDShooter members.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/22...__GAS_BLOCK___Step_by_step_instructions_.html

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    When most Internet sellers are quoting 4 to 6 WEEK delays, Joe Bob delivered in FOUR DAYS from Internet order to my mailbox.
    Thank You for the Bolt Carrier group, "thank you very much" in my best Elvis voice.
    Do you think "I"ll be back?"

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Thank you Joseph for being such a good friend to our community. :thumbsup:

I received my merchandise yesterday. The consistent professionalism your business provides should be the standard model others should strive for. :)

(Unlike the USPS which stuffed my package into the mailbox, leaving it open during the rain/sleet storm.) :sad20:

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Thanks a lot! Paired this up with the upper I got from PSA.... :D Now if only I had remembered the charging handle... lol

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I ordered 2 BCG's on 03/02...Shipped on 03/04....Recieved on 03/06 Supper Service As Usual! Ordered 2 Barrels this Evening for the grandaughters Pink Builds. Still need the Pink Furnature to complete these,If anyone see a Source ...Please Pm Me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom