• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Someone help me...

If I buy a complete upper, less the charging handle and BCG, this is what I need right? Does it have a the firing pin and such, or do i need more parts? This is my first build. Thanks.

Yes, I know I need a charging handle.

edit: Should I wait for the Nickel Boron one?

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Someone help me...

If I buy a complete upper, less the charging handle and BCG, this is what I need right? Does it have a the firing pin and such, or do i need more parts? This is my first build. Thanks.

Yes, I know I need a charging handle.

BCG is complete with pin !

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I was gonna order one, I missed out...

"Sorry, JoeBob has run out of stock of the JoeBobOutfitters Enhanced Complete Bolt Carrier Group (AR15/M16 BCG)-MPI Tested-MDShooters Members Only!. NO backorders are allowed and this item has NO ETA. Please check back at a later date."

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    When did they sell out? Im sad i missed out, damn.... I have a lower waiting on paperwork and this would have been perfect. This seemed like a great deal.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Mine 2 will be here tomorrow. Thank you guys very much for your excellent service. I mean that as a customer and gun owner.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    When did they sell out? Im sad i missed out, damn.... I have a lower waiting on paperwork and this would have been perfect. This seemed like a great deal.

The BCG is arguably the most critical component of the build after the lower. Tough to come by these days. If you come across any for sale that aren't ridiculously marked up, it would be wise to order while it's available and not procrastinate. If this is your first build like you say, I would solicit the help of someone who has experience building ARs to offer assistance and guidance to ensure proper installation of components and safe functionality of the firearm. Good luck.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    I bought a complete lower this time with lpk and buttsock installed.

Next one I plan to build from the start.

You might spend a hour and half installing your first lpk. After that just roughly 25 mins your putting them together like a Pro. There's plenty of resources on the net to help. I purchased a book from Amazon that really helped. I really enjoy building ARs more then ever. And Yes Joebob usually has one of the best deals on the net for BCGs. Mine will be here tomorrow. Thanks again Joebob for taking care of us MDShooter members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom