Jail Break Brewery welcomes MDShooters event!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Well I need to check this out....good thing I get off work at 1500...I might be able to get a seat.

Will there be MDS swag for sale.........I also need some decals for the trucks

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm in. I would consider hitching up my big cooker and throw down some brats or something if that's not verboten and if you people want. Lemonade not included.

Grill Disclaimer: My cooker is in no way related to or associated with the infamous AGC grill.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm in. I would consider hitching up my big cooker and throw down some brats or something if that's not verboten and if you people want. Lemonade not included.

Grill Disclaimer: My cooker is in no way related to or associated with the infamous AGC grill.

Hey now. I like this idea better than pizzas (still always an option). What recent events/parties have you done? If I can talk the brewery into letting you set up, and some of us help to provide meat, buns, condiments, etc; would you be willing to run the grill for free (as your contribution as a sponsor/co-host)?

At this point I'm expecting between 100-200 MDShooters and their/our friends.

Maybe best if you and I meet there in advance to chat with the owners?

Thx!

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I'm In! I make also make a great hamburger - a Basil/BBQ Burger. I would not mind bringing a couple dozen or so, if a cooker will be available.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Pre-announcement - placeholder.

More details will follow later, this much we know for sure:

Major MDShooters event on Tuesday, October 21st at the new brewery in Laurel called "Jail Break" after work, 5-8pm. For now mark your calendars, and start telling your pro-gun friends.

A few weeks ago I started asking for co-hosts/sponsors; several have already contacted me donating funds for free beer and karma items that will be given away at the event! This event will be private, only MDShooters members and your friends invited. No cover, and I'm hoping to get enough generous 'co-hosts' that many, especially those that arrive first will likely get their first beer free! I've already received enough donations that the first 20 will get a free beer. More donations inbound, and I'm still accepting sponsors, PM or email me for details if you want to help make this event an even bigger success.

I got real excited then I see it is a Tuesday. Now the effort to figure out a way to get child care on a weeknight begins.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I got real excited then I see it is a Tuesday. Now the effort to figure out a way to get child care on a weeknight begins.

LOL, yep, been there, done that. :)

Quick update for anyone tracking this - all is still a go, never any doubt.

I plan to update the original post (OP) in a few days with some more details, that will give us about a month to properly invite our beer drinking friends, (non-beer drinkers also welcome; but it is a brewery :-)

I've been in touch with a few folks that have already sent money and swag to get the party started; thank you to all of them, I'll mention a couple of them in the update to the OP. As far as food, OldSchool has kindly offered to bring his trailer BBQ and will be selling 'at cost' some meat treats; otherwise ordering pizza is also an option.

All the details in a few days when I update the OP; but mark your calendars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom