Jail Break Brewery welcomes MDShooters event!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    The kid doesn't have to drink. Lol

I would bring her if I thought it might be allowed. I am assuming it is a strictly over the age of 21 only business? Believe me she would fit right in. She is more of an adult than most adults I know. Working from home my day times are often free, but evenings not very often.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    This is getting way too strange....

Bananas and beards..............

Arcamm and I will roll in wiff SNI. Arcamm will be donning his appropriate MDS attire at this MDS function as per the "Order Of The MDS Chapter of Carroll County".

Mopar wanted me to call his boss today and say that I needed Mopar to take me to the hospital for my gall bladder surgery so he could get off early. I said that I'd do it if he would tell his boss that I'm going in the hospital to be circumcised again because my foreskin grew back since the last time they circumcised me; he wouldn't go for it.:lol2::lol:

Bananas and beards??? Jus' as a warnin', beware of the bearded banana.:D:party29::bannana::bannana::bannana:

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    I'll be heading over at about 5:00 with a buddy. We should be there around 5:30, unless my meeting ends early...or I get extra thirsty! ;-)

JoeR

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Arcamm and I will roll in wiff SNI. Arcamm will be donning his appropriate MDS attire at this MDS function as per the "Order Of The MDS Chapter of Carroll County".

Mopar wanted me to call his boss today and say that I needed Mopar to take me to the hospital for my gall bladder surgery so he could get off early. I said that I'd do it if he would tell his boss that I'm going in the hospital to be circumcised again because my foreskin grew back since the last time they circumcised me; he wouldn't go for it.:lol2::lol:

Bananas and beards??? Jus' as a warnin', beware of the bearded banana.:D:party29::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Damn, is it my 'magination or are those ^^^ bananas dancin' faster now???

Hadda' good time t'nite, woulda' been better had not my back been hurtin' so bad, the weather coming through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom