• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Compromising with freedom-hating tools is a stupid idea. In 1934 they got their way, in 1968 and 1986 they got their way, and in 1994 they got their way. I'm sure each time it was sold as a "compromise" since plenty of guns/people weren't on the ban lists (yet). I'll accept none of this crap, nor should anyone else. The freedom haters are in the wrong country. My compromise would be to allow them to pick which country they'd like to self-export to if they continue in their efforts to destroy our Constitution, instead of just picking Cuba for them.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Compromising with freedom-hating tools is a stupid idea. In 1934 they got their way, in 1968 and 1986 they got their way, and in 1994 they got their way. I'm sure each time it was sold as a "compromise" since plenty of guns/people weren't on the ban lists (yet).
    No, it wasn't sold as a compromise. Not in 1934, not in 1968, not in 1994. Those were fought, and fought hard. 1986 was the one exception...and we didn't compromise there, either - the Dems rammed through the MG production ban on a voice vote which has always been doubted.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    No, it wasn't sold as a compromise. Not in 1934, not in 1968, not in 1994. Those were fought, and fought hard. 1986 was the one exception...and we didn't compromise there, either - the Dems rammed through the MG production ban on a voice vote which has always been doubted.

No IIRC The 1934 act was not Fought. It was just NFA and FUDD was high. NRA rolled. They were not as far sighted as the founders.

1968 -- can not speak to that --- lots of public figures getting shot--- black panthers scaring white folk -- i don't think there was much fighting on that one either.

1994 -- there was fight -- the compromise was the sunset clause--

The 2a has been under sustained attack and we are done backing up ---
    Sorry.

The antis have nothing I want that I can't get on my own. And if we loose politically more than 2a is in trouble.

For example :
    Any school with a speech code should not receive any federal money directly or indirectly --- done.

Our backs are at the sea--- there can be no more compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom