• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "Calibration"? As in scales of democracy?

Calibration my a**.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    etrade-kid-e1346879436776.jpg

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    ...that would be discovered, recognized, reported or even deemed a "problem".

The way I'm reading this, you'd have to be a ****ing moron to NOT notice you voted for X and got Y. So if you see that and don't report it...I'm not understanding how you can blame anyone else?

Obviously the machine shouldn't do that and clearly it's not just a "calibration" error, but that's very different than changing the votes on the back-end where you CAN'T see it. If you saw it and let it go through, then I have nothing to say.

In Maryland we'll have the Zombie Vote of 2014, what with all of the dead people voting and all.

THAT is real fraud.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    The way I'm reading this, you'd have to be a ****ing moron to NOT notice you voted for X and got Y. So if you see that and don't report it...I'm not understanding how you can blame anyone else?

Obviously the machine shouldn't do that and clearly it's not just a "calibration" error, but that's very different than changing the votes on the back-end where you CAN'T see it. If you saw it and let it go through, then I have nothing to say.

THAT is real fraud.

If the error would have happened in the opposite direction, Chicago would be on fire right now.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    I guess it never occurred to any of the calibration folks to test what would happen if by some chance someone select anything other than Democrat.

:innocent0

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    They were fine but difficult for some people that cannot paint by numbers so it was unfair. :sad20:

:lol: You are probably right, but if one is too inept to complete a line from
    this---- ------> to that, they should be sterilized, and deported to the middle of the Atlantic. We won't want them trying to impregnate any marine life in their brief visit.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I was active in the debate about 10 years ago. Myself and a group of concerned citizens met with Linda LaMone, the head of elections in MD. We were blown off, and the state said the machines were fine. I had to drop out of that debate to complete school. I think it was True Vote Maryland or something like that. Linda LaMone got an appointment for life for making bad decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom