• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I need a recommendation for a reasonably priced cover for my Griffin Paladin 300. Please list the place to get it if you remember.

TIA
    TAB gear. They make them to order. Make sure you get them to stitch the back tight so it can't work it's way forward. Velcro and shock cord don't stop travel since they stretch with heat.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    The Manta silcone covers work well but the down side is being a PITA to get on and off.

rossiski

Dec 28, 2019
    Carroll County
    Over the years I've bought several from Cole-tac and would gladly support them again. Great company and all American made.

This!!! I love their support bags as well as suppressor covers and bags.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    question. What about integrally suppressed uppers? I have a Witt Machine 300 Blackout complete upper However, the handguard covers the suppressor. can you get one for the handguard or does that not make sense?

My setup is similar to this but I have a UH1..
    wittmachine.PNG

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    My only experience is with Burn Proof Gear. Works great-- no issues with creep ( I followed their sizing chart when purchasing and their installation video precisely). Not cheap-- but I only have one suppressor so... Yes, would purchase again.

https://www.burnproofgear.com/

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    i have a silencerco high temp one in fde. i haven't used it yet. my suppressors is still in jail. i also have a Cole tac on order that hasn't shipped yet. the silencerco one has a sleeve and and outer cover.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
      cover.jpg
      461.4 KB · Views: 60

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    i have a silencerco high temp one in fde. i haven't used it yet. my suppressors is still in jail. i also have a Cole tac on order that hasn't shipped yet. the silencerco one has a sleeve and and outer cover.
    Based upon that photo - good chance cole tac made. Years ago when I first was looking for a cover, I asked SiCo for their opinion. They said Cole Tac.. Thats all I’ve purchased since then. Great company.. They did two or three things for me for free after I purchased…. As such, they have my business.

JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    The Manta silcone covers work well but the down side is being a PITA to get on and off.
    Hi how are you? I was trying to inquire about your ASP u have listed but it won’t let me respond to the ad. I emailed the forum owner to see the reason so I thought I would reach out to you in a thread. Thanks

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    Hi how are you? I was trying to inquire about your ASP u have listed but it won’t let me respond to the ad. I emailed the forum owner to see the reason so I thought I would reach out to you in a thread. Thanks
    Weird; couldn't message you either. Added phone # to my post

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom