• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    And I have decided to intoduce myself in a post. I have been interested in shooting and 2nd amendment rights (along with the others) for some time. A good friend kept telling me about the resources here and I came to check them out. Things I have learned from poking about:

I have been able to keep up on the legislation at the state level and I have become more involved, writing several letters in the last month, as well as calling my state senator.

Your collective advice in some of the .22 threads helped me to decide to purchase a Ruger Mark 3 as a trainer pistol.

Your Industry Partners map showed me that 2A sales is located less than 100 yards from my Office, and is a good place to find the above gun on sale.

I am glad that I got a Beretta 92FS and not a 96, because apparently, .40 is gay.

The RIA Tactical is a great entry level 1911 .45, and less than $550 OTD is a really good price in this state (and you can get one now all logoed up right here!) - yes I signed up.

Dont feed the trolls in any thread thead that has the word "dog" or "cop" in it.

I need to take some pictures of recent purchases with a sock in them (the picture not the gun)

And I have now contributed to the Diabetes foundation up in NY (and am planning on winning a Glock in May)

Did I miss anything?

I look forward to participating more on the board

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    And I have decided to intoduce myself in a post. I have been interested in shooting and 2nd amendment rights (along with the others) for some time. A good friend kept telling me about the resources here and I came to check them out. Things I have learned from poking about:

Welcome aboard. You'll like it here!

Your collective advice in some of the .22 threads helped me to decide to purchase a Ruger Mark 3 as a trainer pistol.

Your Industry Partners map showed me that 2A sales is located less than 100 yards from my Office, and is a good place to find the above gun on sale.

I was in 2A yesterday. Mark has two Mark 3's in the case as I write this.

I am glad that I got a Beretta 92FS and not a 96, because apparently, .40 is gay.

+1

I need to take some pictures of recent purchases with a sock in them (the picture not the gun)

Bare toes are also acceptable. The more narly your nails, the better. :lol2:

And I have now contributed to the Diabetes foundation up in NY (and am planning on winning a Glock in May)

+1 - not until I win mine!

Did I miss anything?

Try to be as civil as others will allow you to be.

Pay attention to the admin cautions about copyrighted stuff in your posts - they are serious.

Watch the classifieds daily and religiously!

Have fun.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

Take a look at these links – LOTS of good info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FAQ/Q&A on Maryland Firearm Laws[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT]

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Re: JavaDan - the Ruger Mk3 you didnt see there was the one I bought yesterday (hidden in the safe) It was exactly the same as the Stainless 5.5" Bull Barrel that he had out on display, just used (but in exelent condition)

Bare toes - I dont think so - public service, believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom