• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunformation

Feb 1, 2016
    Did anyone else have the issue on the MSP's website wanting a middle name in order to create an account?
    I had to call them since it wasn't letting me create an account. It said that all fields were required to create my account, including middle name, even though I don't have a middle name.
    They told me to write "nmn" (no middle name) in the middle name field. It worked since I now have my card.

Up_in_BoCo

Dedicated plinker
    Oct 22, 2014
    HZ
    Applied 1/21/16
    Active 2/19/16

Waiting on the card.

emdsp only updated the Application date and Mental Health check status before it went Active.

Edit: Card arrived 2/24/16

Last edited:

jb1010

Jan 15, 2016
    Dundalk, MD
    Applied on 2/2. Active today, just waiting on the card.

Like others have said, it'll go from barely anything on the checklist for weeks and then all of a sudden, active. A few hours ago, I only had 2 things checked.

Have a great weekend, all.

cdegroat20

Feb 23, 2016
    Applied 2/22/16 MH complete 2/23 CJIS Letter to door 2/26 just waiting for the rest. Applied training exempt with MD hunter safety card from 98. Has anyone had any issues applying with a pre 2002 hunter safety course card?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Applied 2/22/16 MH complete 2/23 CJIS Letter to door 2/26 just waiting for the rest. Applied training exempt with MD hunter safety card from 98. Has anyone had any issues applying with a pre 2002 hunter safety course card?

Can't say that I know of anyone that needed a hunters safety card from that long ago that wasn't exempted due to owning a handgun prior to the HQL becoming law.

I wish you luck and let us know how things go.

MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    Does that mean that since the 10th year is not a leap year that you can't renew until 12th year? :D Or do you need to wait four more years for them to mail the card.

I'm hoping it means I won't have to renew until 02/29/2056...10 "leap" years from now!

Hixster

Jan 19, 2013
    Begrudgingly :mad54:, I guess I'll have to apply for mine soon as there are 2 handguns I would like to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom