• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jb1010

Jan 15, 2016
    Dundalk, MD
    Still down as of right now.

I wonder what the hell they're doing.

I don't mind waiting, but I would like to be able to check on how much longer my wait will be.

:tdown:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Still down as of right now.

I wonder what the hell they're doing.

I don't mind waiting, but I would like to be able to check on how much longer my wait will be.

:tdown:

I suspect the web site won't be fixed until after the tech comes to work at his normal time on Monday, assuming he is not on vacation or calls in sick. With them calling for snow Monday and Tuesday it may take a little longer. Remember this is the Government not private industry so the priorities are different.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I suspect the web site won't be fixed until after the tech comes to work at his normal time on Monday, assuming he is not on vacation or calls in sick. With them calling for snow Monday and Tuesday it may take a little longer. Remember this is the Government not private industry so the priorities are different.

But don't worry - they will get caught up quickly :sad20:

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Oh I know! What don't we have the same outfit set up a web site to sign up for Obama care? :innocent0

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Glad this thread is up. I was curious on how long it takes for the 11 steps to get checked off. Seems I will be waiting another week or two for the process to end and the card to be received.

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Hrm, if that's the case 28th day for me will be this Friday. If they ship the card same day and it arrives like other have 3 days later that puts me on 15th, but being that it's Presidents day I'm not sure USPS will be delivering mail. Oh well, as long as I get it before the Frederick show I can't complain.

I also received an email back from MSP as I notified them the site was down over the weekend and they claimed it was a "known down time for routine maintenance". Would be nice if they had that as a redirect page other than the crash notification they had... Either that or just an excuse for utter incompetence as a Systems Admin...

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    :tap:

Attachments

• HQL.PNG
      HQL.PNG
      18.8 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics