• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Oh, BTW, check out their (Fox) sign saying that they will ship over 10 rounds mags sold with firearms to an out of state friend or relative.

Is that not "offering for sale" and "transferring" magazines over the legal limit in MD, and thus violating the law?

(b) A person may not manufacture, sell, offer for sale, purchase, receive, or transfer a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition for a firearm. 4–306.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Oh, BTW, check out their (Fox) sign saying that they will ship over 10 rounds mags sold with firearms to an out of state friend or relative.

Is that not "offering for sale" and "transferring" magazines over the legal limit in MD, and thus violating the law?

Hope not

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    THAT'S IT! That's the powder I searched all over for. Do you remember where you got it. I know it's tough to describe a booth. The one I had hope for was about mid-way back, middle section and on the right side isle. Two or 3 woman and a guy doing the math sitting in chair. Lots of primers, powder, but sold out of the 231 by the time I got to their booth around 10am.

I'm glad you scored. :thumbsup:
    :) I was there first thing. That is the booth right across from Lou but he said all he had was on the table!

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Also a couple of raffle tickets for the carbine.

I was going to buy one but the guy was not a friendly fellow! I mentioned MDS and ... well I'm not a rude person but walked away from him, nothing bad just not interested even though he posted, hopefully he was just having a bad morning.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Hence the reason we don't allow it here. I don't know how you couldn't interpret what he's doing as "offering for sale in Maryland". :sad20:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Hence the reason we don't allow it here. I don't know how you couldn't interpret what he's doing as "offering for sale in Maryland". :sad20:

I almost said something, then decided to just ignore it.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Got some custom made earplugs from Debbie. Good deal, can't wait to use them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    It was a nice day for a cruise over to the show for a walk around. I brought the GF along with me and she ended up finding more than I did which was cool.
    I wasn't looking for anything specific, although I did get to get a feel for the YHM rail I have been looking at online. It was great to see it and feel the finish in person. Think I'm going to wait for the 15 inch KMR.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Got some custom made earplugs from Debbie. Good deal, can't wait to use them

You will love them. Been using those for years. I got 2 pairs from her at the last HC show. Nice lady and good product.
    I also use them under muffs at indoor ranges. Makes it much more comfortable indoors. I have a pair I got from the other guy, who no longer does it, at the Fredneck show several years that I use for yard work.

Mr H

Banana'd
    That would be Frank.

I loved it yesterday when Frank announced that if you don't want to say the pledge of allegiance, to get out the Hell of his show!

We were in the parking area with Minuteman and his SO when Frank announced. It was very interesting--and heartening--to see people looking around to find a flag on a bumper sticker, or SOMETHING.

And I realized that the closest thing to an American flag on my vehicle is a First Navy Jack.

I need to remedy that.

Turtle_Nagant

Jan 11, 2014
    Lots of interesting stuff this time around. Walked out with a yellow slip of paper and an empty wallet after finding a P38 that needed a home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom