How to register suppressor without paperwork.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Why would you assume this would ban someone.

Because it is against MDS rules to ask how to do an illegal activity. Since there is no LEGAL way to do it. That leaves only one avenue. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck......

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Chad and the rest of you are jumping the gun. This could be THE gecko45!!!

60f4d874-099b-ff31.jpg

Watch your asses!

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Interesting assumption, considering the majority of federal police come from military and local / state law enforcement.

To assume would mean I didnt know what I'm talking about.

Uniform Secret Service...Uniform FBI...need me to go on?

Sorry...I've met a few....prior military doesnt mean you have an half ounce of police knowledge...heck even prior police doesnt mean you've done anything worth talking about......

In and around MD....I've met very few "federal officers" who werent glorified security....

firewall

Jul 25, 2011
    Odenton MD
    Because it is against MDS rules to ask how to do an illegal activity. Since there is no LEGAL way to do it. That leaves only one avenue. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck......

There is no legal way that some people on here know of at the moment. The assumption that the only other way is illegal does not predicate the notion that I am requesting for people to create an illegal way to make it happen.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    There is no legal way that some people on here know of at the moment. The assumption that the only other way is illegal does not predicate the notion that I am requesting for people to create an illegal way to make it happen.

As NFA owners (and some in this thread are dealers) it's our business to know the rules of NFA inside and out. There is no legal answer to what you are asking for.

firewall

Jul 25, 2011
    Odenton MD
    To assume would mean I didnt know what I'm talking about.

Uniform Secret Service...Uniform FBI...need me to go on?

Sorry...I've met a few....prior military doesnt mean you have an half ounce of police knowledge...heck even prior police doesnt mean you've done anything worth talking about......

In and around MD....I've met very few "federal officers" who werent glorified security....

Well going by your logic you assume that no one knows anything about anything unless you feel the should. When did you become the judge and jury as to weather someone knows something?

I agree that just because you have done something doesn't mean you know anything about it, but to negate the whole because of the few is pretty ignorant.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

50 bucks if you walk into the ATF office. Declare you have an unregistered NFA item. Then wave your hand and say these aren't the droids you're looking for.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    50 bucks if you walk into the ATF office. Declare you have an unregistered NFA item. Then wave your hand and say these aren't the droids you're looking for.

:lol2: I'll throw in another $50. But.......
    picsor.jpg

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    This is different than "holy crap I found a Thompson in grandmas attic". This is "jimmy made this sweet homemade can under the table, Now let's make it legal". I wouldn't touch it with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO

After 15 minutes when the look of shock and amazement washes off the Agents faces your "friend" will then be charged with violation of NFA and sent to the PHITA prison of a judges choosing :D

"Firewall" I say this with the most sincere kindness and gentleness that I can possibly muster..... GTFO with this nonsense

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Wow, just wow.

Illegal is illegal is illegal - there is NO way to LEGALLY get it registered w/out the original manufacturer.

Simple as that.

I am now getting as far away from this thread as humanly possible, and as quickly as humanly possible.

firewall

Jul 25, 2011
    Odenton MD
    FYI there was no trolling here. My intentions were to see if there is a feasible answer to the problem. It appears that some people have taken my question and responses as an attack on the individual character of the person. This was not my intention. I do appreciate the feedback.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    FYI there was no trolling here. My intentions were to see if there is a feasible answer to the problem. It appears that some people have taken my question and responses as an attack on the individual character of the person. This was not my intention. I do appreciate the feedback.

The problem is that you are not willing to accept the answer. There are a ton of NFA owners here, and we try to know the laws inside out so there are no problems. There is one answer to your question, but you are not willing to listen. You are also quite arrogant in your responses. While MDS is a very helpful place, it is not a very forgiving place when you are a tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom