How to register suppressor without paperwork.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    When the spider senses of our members are raised it is usually not without cause. Low post count and what seems to be a baited question to solicit help with what is by definition an unregistered ILLEGAL NFA item. The fact that any of our members have even tried to give you assistance is a testament to the caring nature of our members. There is no "oopsy after the fact tax stamp". I don't care if you are a federal officer or the king of maryland. The law is the law and no man is above it. Don't not pass go do not collect 200 dollars go directly to jail

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Hey LC. Your help would be appreciated in the rifles forum. "First rifle". If I remember right I tried to warn the guy. TIA.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    This ones for you Mopar.
    60f4d874-0620-5b5f.jpg

Shit fellas, someone says to me "unregistered suppressor", and I hit the road like faster than you can say Levenworth. It just ain't worth federal pound me in the ass prison.

I resent the "cops are security guards" comments. Federal Police are security guards maybe, not local departments. Ever hear of proactive police work?

I smell a troll. Smells like Cheetos, mt dew, and grandmas basement.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    I have a feeling we are being trolled. I have NEVER dealt with a LEO that talks about breaking Federal Law in this manner, especially on an open forum.

Im as big of a LEO supporter and any non LEO on this board but Im not too peachy on this situation.
    Don't you wish the firewall on your computer was that good? :innocent0

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    You really don't know much about federal officers do you.

Yeah I've never ran across a "Post office police" or "Federal reserve police" or "NSA POLICE" who are all glorified federal security guards.....they call themselfs federal officers.

Drive around DC....You'll see a ton of different police cars...all claiming to be federal officers...none with a halfs day worth of experiance.

firewall

Jul 25, 2011
    Odenton MD
    Yeah I've never ran across a "Post office police" or "Federal reserve police" or "NSA POLICE" who are all glorified federal security guards.....they call themselfs federal officers.

Drive around DC....You'll see a ton of different police cars...all claiming to be federal officers...none with a halfs day worth of experiance.

Interesting assumption, considering the majority of federal police come from military and local / state law enforcement.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Why would you assume this would ban me.

I'd say posting a thread asking how to break the law warrants a ban. That and the general falling back on your "federal officer" coolness.... Given your location, I'd say Name Taken hit the head on the nail EXACTLY.

-Jim

firewall

Jul 25, 2011
    Odenton MD
    I'd say posting a thread about how to break the law warrants a ban. That and falling back on your "federal officer" coolness.... Given your locatioin, I'd say Name Taken hit the head on the nail EXACTLY.

-Jim

Where in this thread did I ask anyone to tell me how to break the law? You should read the thread before assuming something that was never written.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom