• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Two of my guns use them, they're more elusive than Hk45 mags and Unicorn meat...

With Hk being in severe financial straits I worry they could dry up forever.

It would be nice of someone would make quality aftermarket USP mags. I know pro-mag makes a 20rd mag for the USP45, but no one makes mags for the 9 or 40. I'd love to have a 20 or two for my USP9.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Two of my guns use them, they're more elusive than Hk45 mags and Unicorn meat...

With Hk being in severe financial straits I worry they could dry up forever.

I actually have HK45 mags in stock, but I'm running low on unicorn meat. I hear there's one in North Korea, so if anyone is interested in a North Korean hunting excursion after October 1, I'm up for it. I'm going to need a few days off.

0nesh0t

Feb 20, 2011
    Anne Arundel
    It would be nice of someone would make quality aftermarket USP mags. I know pro-mag makes a 20rd mag for the USP45, but no one makes mags for the 9 or 40. I'd love to have a 20 or two for my USP9.

18rd LEM genuine HK mags with the funnel kit for the USP9. Mags are running $75+ each, but they are out there.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    18rd LEM genuine HK mags with the funnel kit for the USP9. Mags are running $75+ each, but they are out there.

Yeah, I have a USP9 and a USP40 and they both use the jet funnel mags. :rolleyes:

A few years ago I found a shop up in PA that was selling former police USP mags for $18 a pop. I only bought 6 and am really regretting it...

Someone mentioned Promag USP 45 mags. A few years ago Sportsmanship guide misrepresented their product (go figure) and I ended up with 3 of them. They are the only Promag product I've ever bought that has worked flawlessly. The feed lips are a little sharp but they work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom