• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Target

si vis pacem para bellum
    Jul 9, 2008
    Looking to check out a HK USP sometime soon. Really looking for a 45. Does anyone have any in stock? Hopefully close to Pasadena/Glen Burnie area

Thanks

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I have a compact USP .45 with a threaded barrel, and a full size USP .45 Tactical with threaded barrel coming in. Unfortunately I'm not near the area you specified.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I'm thinking next week if that particular distributor keeps to their usual shipping timelines, just can't promise.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    If you are considering a USP 45, check out the HK45. I have the USP and would love to own one but I already exhausted my funds.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    If you have large Teutonic hands you will love the USP 45, if you're a mere mortal the Hk45 would be a better choice as the grip is configurable and will fit medium sized hands.

Target

si vis pacem para bellum
    Jul 9, 2008
    I have pretty big hands always an xl or xxl in gloves so that's why I'm pulling for the USP. Just want to feel one so I can now that's what I'm really looking for

MovingFusion

Dec 29, 2012
    Target Acquired in Waldorf had a HK USP .45 tactical and a fnx-45 tactical about two weeks ago. Might want to give them a call.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Target Acquired in Waldorf had a HK USP .45 tactical and a fnx-45 tactical about two weeks ago. Might want to give them a call.

The FNX-45 Tactical is more expensive than a plain ole USP. I wish I could afford that but my budget is in the $700 range; and I am gonna have to do lay-a-way no matter where I get it.

And on the large hands thing. I have a non-SF Glock20 and it fits me quite well so a full size grip will be no problemo.

Smokescreen

Knight who say Ni
    Feb 9, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I have an HK 45 myself and have relatively large hands. It fits great for me.

If you are still looking for a USP 45, I know Gunrunners in Frederick has one on Consignment. It has been used but has an upgraded barrel, sights and 5 mags. I think the sticker was $1200 or close to that.

Sc0tt556

Freedom...."Earn this"
    May 14, 2013
    MD
    The gun rack in burtonsville has all of them in stock - USP, HK45, FNX and a used USP (not sure what caliber)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom