HK to offer $200 rebates on Selected firearms...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thai

May 8, 2013
    I just pulled the trigger on an HK USP9 COMPACT for $739 before the $200 rebate, $25 shipping, $8.95 to send the 13 round magazines to another address outside of our f@cked up libtard state. I told my brother and he Instantly wants one so I called back the seller and lo and behold he has another one under the counter. We immediately pay for the second one.*

An hour later I then found a brand new USP45 FS for $789. I proceed to purchase that one too. *Man my safe is getting lighter by the hour with all the Benjamins flying out of it.*

I hope I don't see a decently priced HK P30L anywhere, *because in my state of mind, *my will is shot to hell. I need another 9mm like I need a hole in my head!*

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    I just pulled the trigger on an HK USP9 COMPACT for $739 before the $200 rebate, $25 shipping, $8.95 to send the 13 round magazines to another address outside of our f@cked up libtard state. I told my brother and he Instantly wants one so I called back the seller and lo and behold he has another one under the counter. We immediately pay for the second one.*

An hour later I then found a brand new USP45 FS for $789. I proceed to purchase that one too. *Man my safe is getting lighter by the hour with all the Benjamins flying out of it.*

I hope I don't see a decently priced HK P30L anywhere, *because in my state of mind, *my will is shot to hell. I need another 9mm like I need a hole in my head!*
    $200 rebate makes it hard to say no. I have an hk45c or ct on the brain.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Cool!
    Where did you get the HK USP9 Compact? Very competitive price. I had been waiting on Black Friday in case there are general discounts at some dealers for the 40 Compact, but a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Please PM if you don't want to post. Thx.

thai

May 8, 2013
    Cool!
    Where did you get the HK USP9 Compact? Very competitive price. I had been waiting on Black Friday in case there are general discounts at some dealers for the 40 Compact, but a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Please PM if you don't want to post. Thx.

Fidelity,
    I will furnish the contact information to you as soon as he mails my pistols to Bollinger's. Sorry, I just don't want anything to jinx my purchases. So look out for a PM on Tuesday.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I got myself a 9mm and a .40 caliber H&K P30 last week. They are with my FFL and I get to pick them up over the weekend. I've also mailed in the rebate coupons to H&K. As others have stated, the $200 rebate made it difficult to not get them even though I don't really "need" them! The 9mm will end up costing me about $475, all included.

Cal68

thai

May 8, 2013
    $675 pre-rebate is a heck of a deal for an HK at any time! I paid $800 for my FS USP9 las summer and it was the best deal I could find and jumped on it. At $475, that price is pretty close to my Ruger LC9 with CT laser! I would rather have an HK had I known in 18 months I could get an HK at that price. I bought 6 pistols and revolvers last year including a USP 45 Tactical. The amount I paid last year I could of had 10 HKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom