• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you. Today is a day we can use all hands on deck this morning at Lawyers Mall. Even if you can't join us until 10:30am it's a WIN because 10:30-11:00am is when the legislators cross the street.

As dblas noted, testimony turnout on this bill was meager on our side. Legislators, both pro and anti, are stopping at our Patriot Picket to get information THEY ARE NOT SEEING ELSEWHERE. These events are moving the needle.

Again, the sign below is in their face, but Dem idiots want to disarm trained military veterans with conceal carry who are returning to school to continue their education. These veterans are mature citizens available to stop a school massacre, but they are being stripped of defensive firearms by these kooks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      75.2 KB · Views: 276
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The other group being disarmed is off-duty police and retired cops. This is just nonsense to believe that police need to be disarmed in a zone where criminals refuse to be disarmed.

Democrat legislators need to feel the heat on this. If you can't picket, CALL!

Not only is there 2 hour free parking in the area around Lawyers Mall, there is 9 hour free parking along the Naval Academy wall.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Below is the a map of the area, as was posted on these forums in prior years. R & R - not sure exactly where that free parking is - street name?

Attachments

• MapOfAnnapolis.jpg
      MapOfAnnapolis.jpg
      102.6 KB · Views: 569

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Below is the a map of the area, as was posted on these forums in prior years. R & R - not sure exactly where that free parking is - street name?

If the campus gun-free zone bill passes, everyone will need to carry maps like this with campus-owned properties and streets marked in order to avoid an inadvertent crime.

Of course, potential homicidal maniacs will be able to more easily see their firearms-free targets, too.

Does anyone know where all public college campus buildings and facilities are, off the top of their head? Of course not!

The people behind these bills are either idiots, or if they do know what they're doing, are both inherently dishonest and evil intentioned, trying to set traps for the unwary.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Called and left message for the only waffler in my (current) registered district.

Asked to be called back. Gotta remember to call the speaker's office too.

http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/msa12196.html

State House, H-101
    Annapolis, MD 21401 - 1991
    (410) 841-3800, (301) 858-3800
    1-800-492-7122, ext. 3800 (toll free)
    e-mail: michael.busch@house.state.md.us
    fax: (410) 841-3880, (301) 858-3880

They might pass it anyways (probably will) but might as well make it painful.

RnR; you are the man! You are Standing and Fighting!

If some of these things are still in limbo come the week of the 21st (hopefully, I'll be moved by then), I will be coming down to hold a sign! I've had it.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Supposedly this is one of Miller's pet bills because his grand children are entering college and he wants them to be safe. Its been mentioned by the antis that the real thing this stops is someone taking a room mates gun and committing suicide.

Has anyone asked him if he feels his grand children have suicidal tendencies?

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Bump to catch anyone who can join the Picket Line for the crucial 10:30-11:00am Delegate Walk-by....

Please keep us informed on the action.

Sorry I can't make it. I had a blast on Wed though! I highly recommend a trip down. Not only does R&R need bodies but it's very therapeutic.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Supposedly this is one of Miller's pet bills because his grand children are entering college and he wants them to be safe. Its been mentioned by the antis that the real thing this stops is someone taking a room mates gun and committing suicide.

Has anyone asked him if he feels his grand children have suicidal tendencies?

I included some of this in my morning note to the House, and got a big "Thanks for the information!" from Pat McDonough.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Please keep us informed on the action.

Sorry I can't make it. I had a blast on Wed though! I highly recommend a trip down. Not only does R&R need bodies but it's very therapeutic.

Thanks! It was great to have you be part of Maryland political history in the making.

One Party Soviet Democrat Rule in Maryland has been shocked at the sight of this major pushback-- naming, and blaming.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's ghost town there on Saturday at Lawyers Mall Mr H, but we are contemplating a targeted district picket sometime over the weekend.

Then back at it Monday morning in advance of a big hearing day in Tuesday.

Mr H

Banana'd
    It's ghost town there on Saturday at Lawyers Mall Mr H, but we are contemplating a targeted district picket sometime over the weekend.

Then back at it Monday morning in advance of a big hearing day in Tuesday.

Tuesday is in my plans (but then so was this Wednesday :()

Which district(s)??

We know 32's delegation is full of squishes, but the only 'problem' there is spinelessly doing as their told.

Zirkin's law office is out on Owings Mills Bl., out past Stevenson U (and a Famous Dave's nearby) :D

alzoom85

Feb 27, 2013
    I work in "Secure Zones" all the time and if I do not show up with certain tools I can be sent home. Its a night mare trying to get in and out with my requiered tools...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom