• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Tuesday looks like NO RAIN so far!

If the weather is decent we'll have a good turn out, that'll fill up another 8 to 10 spots. Trap tomorrow should fill that many or more.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    49 Spots left, little slower than we had hoped. Once the regular crowd take a few spots a piece it takes some new folks or infrequent guests to get in there.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Thursday night Trap has been crazy busy, talking like throwing a full pallet (6,000 targets) a night. Obviously, that points to them having unreal turn outs, people stacking in there.

That being said..... hopefully they'll fill up the rest of the board tomorrow or Sunday.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    29 spaces, dreadfully slow at this point. We need some new shooters to show up and take part in the raffle!

Tuesday night 5 stand is set, the weather looks like it will be beautiful again this week!

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Board filled and a winner was pulled last evening. Congratulations to Craig Huber who is a regular shooter, club supporter and all around good guy.

Craig had mentioned in the event that he won this would be a fathers day gift for his pop, so, that's kinda cool.

I haven't hear definitively what the next gun for raffle is, I will let the folks know that I am still holding funds for, and you can let me know what do.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Glad that they sold all their tickets. Congrats to the winner. Look forward to the next raffle opportunity. Hopefully another lever gun!

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Nets the club about $350 when they do these. Human nature is to need to see and feel something, so, this requires one of our members to allow their gun to be in display during the raffle period. The gun won is (obviously) brand new from the dealer. This is very nice of someone to let everyone fondle their gun during these raffles.

Last edited:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I owe someone here $20.00, I bought chances for two folks, neither were winners in the last raffle, one had sent me extra money for the next raffle.

Well, the "next" raffle has been a little slow to get going here, lots of folks busy during the summer months rather than spending time at the club.

Please PM me if you are still waiting to hear from me on this, I cleared out PM's and lost your contact info.

Thanks,

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom