• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To all those Hogan haters, would he have signed this?

Probably. Best case might have push behind the scenes for closer to Senate language , but he would have been surrounded Again by pink t shirts at the signing ceremony.

EXIT WOUND

Sep 22, 2011
    9xUHG47pNs4qO36qUrF7k5XXgfOI0rSdyahp3SZoppSjdBkKnnM_RcCSVexxZjb6mOZ0N06zRrsB1LCxGpu7Z6pY_7yWyQ9326mCWgCtn4eGeVTXW4jzbw3N5cwUSQYWUX5CPAsSKap3=s0-d-e1-ft

SDSYWQrFWs2pltZ7dng1UA1BWTpVZOIzrEUyOhBpnpT_gMc462PHoXQAdrT5zZrde0-2JagCg2ndaJih6Z2QPnCL1vZk48q_VKQ97f4nJ5ntrbNHQLoxexPMsgs_1Ratb9WWdNRfPoaF=s0-d-e1-ft

SteveG75

Feb 25, 2013
    Escaped to gunny FL.
    Well this sucks. Just got my MD Carry Permit in Feb. Driving up in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to not having to disarm at the Potomac River on the way to our property in Calvert. Guess I can still do at least that. :mad54:

My stepson and his wife want us to move back to MD. I keep telling the wife that I don’t want to. This sucks.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Probably. Best case might have push behind the scenes for closer to Senate language , but he would have been surrounded Again by pink t shirts at the signing ceremony.

I don't think he would have signed this in it's current form.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I can see that talking point , but it wouldn't necessarily mean what everyone would wish it to be .

Would Lawnchair have stood his ground and vetoed all of this crap ? Very unlikely .

He would have used his bully pulpit to influence one or two minor changes . Say reduce fine from $1000 to $750 , then par himself on the back as a 2A champion , and then posed with the same group of demanding mommies .

The "Free State" is anything but. I already purchased my retirement home in PA and the clock is ticking. For the time I have left here in this deep blue abys I will continue to support MSI and fight as much as possible even though most of the time all seems lost.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    There is a poll on the Frederick News Post how you think Wes Moore is performing as governor, go light it up. There are a lot of "doing poor" votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom