• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Pmags work great. Finding them is the issue I'm having. I've got a grand total of 2 and I bought out the store (Cabela's in DE and VA Arms in Manassas) both times.

I was at Cabela's in DE. on Saturday, and they had plenty (easily dozens, scattered in various locations) of G-17 PMAGS...I only bought 2 more, so I have 6 now.

$15.99 each, which is only $1 more than JoeBob's, and then no shipping.

They worked great in my G17, my G19 with a magazine spacer, and now work great in my Gen 2 KelTec Sub 2000. :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the PMAG 15 rounders yet anywhere, either in person or online. Haven't put a whole lot of effort into it, to be honest. ;)

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Quantico Tactical, IIRC, in the expansion area off to the side. I bought a 3-pack, and thought it was a very good deal. They also had reasonably priced translucent 20rd Lancers, which are my favoritest AR-15 bench mags ever.

Their store doesn't have a cover charge and they keep these mags in stock.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Yeah and $8,236,315.19 for shipping

F them and Midway

Sorry that's the Old Grandad :party29:

I just got some small parts from Midway, and was surprised to see that the shipping was only $5. So maybe they got the hint. I know their shipping used to be awful enough that a few friends would wait to pool their orders.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    And oh yeah, Magpul Glock mags are fine. Take a road trip to Cabela's.

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    If you order online you can get a three pack of 17 round Glock factory magazine for $79.99 at Cabela's free shipping to the store.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Quantico Tactical, IIRC, in the expansion area off to the side. I bought a 3-pack, and thought it was a very good deal. They also had reasonably priced translucent 20rd Lancers, which are my favoritest AR-15 bench mags ever.

Add the price of admission to the Gun show....... Quantico Tactical Woodbridge has the best deals on Pmags, and they work fine in my 17. I payed $36 for 3 if I recall correctly, just give them a call they usually have them on special.

IMG_7841
    by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Glad to hear these work fine. Just picked up 4 I had sent to a friend in PA. I needed them for my Sub 2K Gen2. Where is a good source for the mag spacers so I can use them in my G23 with a 9MM conversion barrel as well?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Glad to hear these work fine. Just picked up 4 I had sent to a friend in PA. I needed them for my Sub 2K Gen2. Where is a good source for the mag spacers so I can use them in my G23 with a 9MM conversion barrel as well?
    Glockstore.com I believe stocks them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom