• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I hope to make it out to the event. I do not have the weapontry that you all have, I only have 2 handguns. If I am able to make it I'll try and get some cases of fruit from my work. I just recently joined the forum and do not know any of the members, hope to meet everyone at ont time or another.

If you've ever shot at Continental Arms you might have met me. I look like my avatar. I'm the 6'3" 300# bald guy.

Come on out to the shoot, it's a great time and everyone is as friendly as can be.

If you see something you might like to shoot, just ask. I'm always happy to let people try out anything I have with me.

Welcome to the Forum!

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    i'm coming, as noted, and as for tryin out guns, these events are EXCELLENT ways to do that. if you see something u like on my table, by all means, come up, introduce yourself, and take some shots. i'm easy to identify. i'm generally the littlest dude at these events. five foot eight white guy with crew cut that only weighs 135 pounds.

bowtiebandit

Feb 24, 2007
    Columbia
    i'm coming, as noted, and as for tryin out guns, these events are EXCELLENT ways to do that. if you see something u like on my table, by all means, come up, introduce yourself, and take some shots. i'm easy to identify. i'm generally the littlest dude at these events. five foot eight white guy with crew cut that only weighs 135 pounds.

Hopefully I'll beat that this time..5'5" 120 :lol2:

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    :party29:Has there been a time set for the frostbite shoot yet? I am going to try to come and bring some new toys to try out :gun7::gun7:
    I guess there is some info that will be posted. You know like snacks and beverages. Lord knows I can't go to long without a meal:omg
    Hope to see yall there. Oh by the way is it a cool atmosphere for my 15 year old son?

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    mr. phil

Kids are very welcome at the shoot. Your son will have a great time. All you have to do is ask, and I'm sure just about anyone you talk to would be glad to let your son run a few rounds through their gun. Come out and enjoy the fun!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    :party29:Has there been a time set for the frostbite shoot yet? I am going to try to come and bring some new toys to try out :gun7::gun7:
    I guess there is some info that will be posted. You know like snacks and beverages. Lord knows I can't go to long without a meal:omg
    Hope to see yall there. Oh by the way is it a cool atmosphere for my 15 year old son?

Usually around 9 or 9:30am is the start time.

DelMarVa usually works out a great lunch for us for $7.50 a head.

15 year old are most welcome.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Oh by the way is it a cool atmosphere for my 15 year old son?

I am quite sure my daughter and slayr15's daughters will be there shooting as well. This was one of the safest crowds I have been around shooting with my daughter and believe me I am very protective of my daughter. Just watch out for slayr15's daughter, she's a mini ninja sniper :D

bulabula

Nov 27, 2007
    Millersville, MD
    I'm going to try and attend; maybe bring one of my boys too.

Maybe I missed a post or three, but is it all rifle/pistol? Or are there skeet/trap/clays events as well?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm going to try and attend; maybe bring one of my boys too.

Maybe I missed a post or three, but is it all rifle/pistol? Or are there skeet/trap/clays events as well?

They have the clays range, but we generally don't do much with it for our shoots. People have gone and done the course, but that's pretty much separate from the "official" festivities.

Besides, one of the clays stations puts the shooter awfully close to the 100 yard rifle berm :shocking:

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member
    I am quite sure my daughter and slayr15's daughters will be there shooting as well. This was one of the safest crowds I have been around shooting with my daughter and believe me I am very protective of my daughter. Just watch out for slayr15's daughter, she's a mini ninja sniper :D
    she got her new scoped 597 for her birthday on sat and she's itching to try it out. shes more like a mall ninja..... everytime we go there my money disapears:D

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    haha, james, i date girls that weight more than me too. i dont discriminate on weight or height, just on second ammendment attitude (and ability to strip, clean, and reassemble my AK47!!!)

as for children at the shoots, i'm not much out of that category myself (only 22 years old) but i'm happy to see kids enjoying the sport and since i've been shooting since i was 6, i understand their desire to try new things, thus i'm happy to let em try mine.

3rdrcn, a father must be protective of his daughter, teaching her to shoot is a good step towards teaching her to protect herself! i know when E.Shell and his daughter were shootin on the rifle line i was certainly impressed, but then again, he's just that darned good!

biermkr

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2007
    Almost Heaven
    Not only did I teach my daughter to shoot, she represented Maryland as one of 4 shooters at the 2006 NRA National Air-Gun Championship in Bend, OR.

She has the respect and admiration (and hopefully a little fear) of all her male friends.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    looks like a good turnout is shapin up! can't wait. if i get me some practice in, james and i might just have to shoot it out, and if he beats my bushmaster, i'll just have to make the girlfriend kick his tail with her Savage......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom